talks

talia's POV

"so are you really into ethan?" harry asks me. "I don't know. I mean ya I want to be with you but i'm not sure what I want anymore." I tell him. "baby I really want to be with you and you know that!!" he tells me. "like I said, im not sure and you guys are going to fight for me!" I tell him. "well I will do whatever it takes." he smiles. I decided to make Harry jealous and say, "oh Ethan just texted me."i smiled. he tightened his grip on the wheel. "Harry just stop, I was only kidding." he let go bit. "good. I don't want you near him! he is bad news." harry said. "so are you!" I blurted out. he stopped the car. "no, i'm not. it is ethan. you have to trust me, ethan is no good for you!! he  has killed people, beat girls, raped girls. and much more. please believe me!! I won't hurt you anymore! I put that on everything!" he says seriously. "harry, i'm not stupid. I know you won't hurt me, it didn't take much fighting for you to win." I say admiring his pirceings and tattoos. "god you're beautiful." he smiles at me. "thanks." I blush. "wait so does this mean that we're back together?" harry asks me. "yes. but I need to stay as far away from ethan as possible." I say. "good choice. I don't want him hurting you." harry says smiling. "same here." I could tell something about harry was a little off. usually he would say why he doesn't want me to get hurt or say "I don't want you to get hurt like...." but now he hasn't done that. "harry is there something that you're not telling me abut ethan?" I asked. he looked at me. "yeah, the reason why I was bullying you was because I never thought could love again after ethan killed someone very special in my life." so is harry saying he loves me? his eyes got all teary. "harry, i'm so sorry!" I say. "don't be. she's dead and there is nothing I can do about it."