fights and secrets

talia's POV

once I ran straight down the stairs, I see ethan and harry just standing there with balled up fists. "um, should I go back  upstairs?" I ask harry. "no, we'll be done in a minute baby." ethan says and then harry punches him. he doesn't stop either. I start yelling. "HARRY STOP! YOU'RE GOING TO HURT HIM!" he looks at me with an ;i'm sorry' look and continues to punch him. I  pull harry off of him and he yells at me to get off. "talia go up stairs now!" I do as told and a few minutes later he comes upstairs and frowns. "harry what was happening down there?" I ask him. "baby, just don't worry about it. I love you and you don't need to stress." he tells me while kneeling infront of me. "did you hurt him?" I question. "not to bad." he says looking down. he is keeping something from me but I don't need to worry about it right now. I knew he was lying to me when he said he didn't hurt him too bad. "harry, just tell me the truth, our relationship isn't going to work if you keep things from me." I demand. "well,i may have broke a few bones in his body. but just remember I did it to protect you!" he says. "harry I don't need you protecting me all the time, I can handle myself!!" I yell at him. "he was going to hurt you!" he yells back at me. "well then I could have used self defense." I say not really knowing what else to say. "well I'm sorry I love you so much that I would do anything for you!" he shouts.