Awkward Encounters

Songs~ better than words(one direction)

~towers(little mix)

Talia's POV

When zayn came back from wherever he sat me on his lap. "Oh um hi." I hear a fimiliar voice say. I look up and see harry. "H-hi." I say stuttering. "What are you doing here?" He ask me. "On a date with zayn." I say trying to focus my attention back on the movie but i feel Harry's starring at me so i decided to say something to zayn. "Can we leave please. Harry is here." I mumble in his ear. He nods standing up grabbing my hand. We walk out. "I'm sorry he ruined our date." I say to zayn b"it's not okay but we can find something else to do. " he tells me as we get in his car. I nod not wanting to speak anymore. We drive to my house. I pull out my phone and decided to text Jesy and the other girls.

Group Chat

Me: guys, it was so awk. Today zayn and i went on a date and it was ruined by harry!

Perrie:damn. Did anyone know you were there?

Me:nope. Not that i know of.

Jesy:just don't sweat it babe. If zayn didn't mind then you'll find something new to do.

Leigh-Anne:Jesy is right.

Jade:harry is a plain dick!

Me:thanks jade.

Jade:you're welcome babes.

Me:you guys are amazing friends good luck at your show tonight lovelies. I love you all.

Seperate chat with Jesy

Me:what should i do, zayn and i didn't talk the entire way to my house and he isn't talking to me now?!

Jesy:maybe that really hurt when he saw his own step-brother the guy that hurt the person he loved the most.

Me:maybe. But why would he ignore me. I did nothing wrong.

Jesy: just give it some time hun. I'm sure he'll talk to you soon.

Me:thanks Jesy. You're such an amazing best friend!!

Jesy:i know babe. It's what i do

Jesy's POV

"Oh, so my best friend just text me and she's having some problems with her boyfriend. Her name is talia and I'm sure a lot of you know her because i talk about her a lot. But if you could all tweet a bunch of nice tweets to her then i would love you forever. Even though i already love you till the end of the earth." I say to my amazing fans. I instantly see a girl take out her phone and begin typing really fast. "DONE!" she cheers. I smile at her and she freaks out. "I love you jesy!" I heard the same girl call out. "I love you so much more!" And she totally freaks out.