Truth or dare part 2

Talia's POV

Once i saw ethan, i knew nothing good was going to happen. He spotted me too and came towards me. "You look stunning" he compliments me. I blush. What the hell just happened. "Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself." I tell him. Actually, hey looked sexy as hell. "Thanks." He smiled as we walked into the kitchen. "Hey babe." harry said as he wrapped his muscular arms around my waist. "Hey." i said as he leaned in to kiss me. We kissed for about 5 seconds and then someone yelled truth or dare. We went into the living room and began to play. Soon enough ethan was asking harry truth or dare. Harry of course picked dare. "I dare you to tell talia what you did to me a few days ago." i looked at harry and he was already looking at me. harry looked back at ethan "what are you talking about?" "you know exactly what I'm talking about!" ethan yelled. I looked at harry. "Go on harry, tell me." i said. He looked me with pleading eyes. "When we fought, i threatend to kill ethan if he didn't leave you alone because he told me he was going to hurt you." he told me. I looked at ethan and he opened his mouth to speak but i cut him off. "Get out." was all i could say before i ran up stairs. Harry came running after me. "Babe." was all he said before i just crashed my lips into his. "Thank you for protecting me." i saw before kissing him again.