1st Date pt. 2

Songs for this chapter are

Give me love- Ed Sheeran

Bless the broken road- Rascal Flats

3000 miles- Emblem 3

Zayn's POV

"Zayn calm down." talia says grabbing my hand. "He just flirted with you right infront of me. That isn't okay." i say angrily. "Zayn please just calm down." she pleads as we walk into the room to watch the room. "Let's sit in the back." i say as we walk to a row of seats. "Okay." she says. We sit in the very top row and i put my arm around her. The movie begins and talia looks so beautiful because she so into the movie. She made me think of my mom. She was in New Jersey and i was in England. (Play 3000 miles by emblem 3) i missed her so much. She moved away to start over and my dad won custody over me so we're 3000 miles apart. My mom was my best friend. My mom always got so into movies no matter what they were about. "Oh she's hot!" Some guy says looking towards talia and i. Talia doesn't notice because she's so into the freakin movie. I stand up and say "I'll be right back babe." she nods and i walk and find the guy who said that. "You better keep your god damn mouth shut about my girlfriend because i will not hesitate to beat the living shit out of you, understand me?" i spit at him. "Y-yeah." he stutters. I go back up to talia and sit her on my lap. I like it like this.

A/N so this chapter is just zayn's POV and he and talia are so cute. Zalia is there ship name!

Zalia=zayn+talia

Halia=harry+talia

Tathn=ethan+talia