Chapter 1: Him <3

Him <3!

I've always noticed him from a far whenever we were in school. We've always talked and stuff but I never really got to express my feelings to him. And when he left I was devastated. For a whole year I didn't talk or nothing. I was known as the quite girl. But after that year of him not being here my friends made me go meet new guys, so I did. After going through a sea of guys Tasia and Dacey just gave up. They still hanged with me but I seemed like a bummer. I tried to perk up but it was hard to do that when the love of your life is gone. If you are wondering who I am talking about its Michael, Michael Stevenson.

Michael left the town to be a famous rapper. He asked me to come with him but I never gave him an answer. And when I got the guts to do it, he was already gone. Since then I haven't called him or nothing. He probably wouldn't even pick up because of how much of a jerk I was. I can't really say much of what we did, but him and I always use to hang. He seemed to like me but it wasn't very clear. When he gave me opportunities to go places with him I never actually gave him answers. I guess you can say I'm a weirdo for doing that. But anyway...

Now after four years he's coming back. I got the news from my friend Yannie when she came over for a sleepover. She told me that Michael said it over the radio that he was coming back to see all his friends and family and his best friend, Chichi Neil. My heart fluttered and I finally perked up. I got ready for his arrival. I set up a party and everything. All of his old friends and stuff were going to be there. Well not all of his friends just like a small party or hang out at our old hang out when we were eighteen.

I called him and waited for the phone to answer. It rang like two times and then he picked up. He answered saying, "Hello?"

"Hey," I smiled. "Wassup Tyga?"

"Aye kid," He said. "I haven't heard your voice in forever."

"Same to you," I said. "Hey I'm having a small party with some of our friends at our old hang out in our tree house when we were eighteen, can you come?"

"Chichi when I get there Ima probably be kind of tired," He yawned. "It's a long drive there so I don't know. When I get there I will probably say hi and stuff but won't be able to party."

I sighed, "Okay, Michael can you at least stay over my house I really miss you a lot and I wanna hang with you all night when you get here like we use to."

"I don't know Chi I'll think about it okay right now I have like 2 hours more to get over there so I'll see you when I see you."

"Okay," I sniffed. A tear dropped from my eye as I was getting sad. "Well I guess see yah later."

"See yah later Kid." He said. Then we hung up. I put my head in my hands and leaned on the pink wall in my room. I started crying.

2 hours later...

Ding! Dong! I was lying down on my bed with my friends smoking weed and getting high. When I heard the bell ring I got up from where I laid and walked over to the door. I was smiling mad nuff. I was walking crazy. When I got to the door I unlocked it and opened the door. When I opened the door there stood Michael and his friend Drake. Drake was a singer, a very sexy singer by that. I squinted to confirm that it was him. My eyes were blood shot red.

"Whoa you're getting high?" Tyga asked. "Chichi that is so unlike you."

"Yes, yes, yeah it is like meh me." I said. "Now who are you?"

"It's me Ty, Michael, Mike." He said walking in. "And this is my friend Drake."

I started laughing, "Well since you two are cute you can come in, especially you Drake, you got that special something that I know my friend Tay would like." I pulled them by the arm and led them into my room where the party was. Like I said it was just like a small little get together where we just hang and stuff. "So this is our party. Grab a beer and some weed and let's hang. Or if you want the more clean products then grab some soda and a leaf and let's light it up, ha ha ok."

"Well," Tyga said scratching the back of his head. "I just came to say hi."

"Come on dude stay," I said pulling him in. "You're like my best friend and I never get to see you." I sat him down on the bed right next to me. I picked up my used weed and gave it to him. "Now look grab one of these and y'all be set." He looked at me like I was crazy or out of my mind. "Kid this ain't like you wassup?"

"Just do it!" I yelled. I pushed it in his face. "Fine!" He yelled back snatching it out of my hand. He breathe it in and then breathe it out. I giggled when he started coughing. A few moments later he was cool and relaxed.

"So like how your rapping career is?" I asked.

"Oh it's pretty good, I'm making millions." He answered me. "Hey how bout we talk about this in our old clubhouse."

"I don't know Tyga I don't think that it's still there." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Come on it's still there and you know that." He nudged me. "Come on kid let's go." He grabbed my hand and led me out the room. We walked past Drake. He was surrounded by my friends, Tasia, Dacey and Yannie. They were drunk and feeding him strawberries. L.O.L he looked like a pimp. We left out the door and ran through the streets.

This reminded me when we were on 12 and he use to save me from bullies, rapists and other harmful things. We would go straight to the clubhouse and stay there. We would sleep there to get away from our problems from home. Whenever I got in trouble he would stand there to help me out. Whatever it was we stood together. I like him a lot but I don't know how to express my feelings to him. Ughh it makes me so mad to even look at him when I know I really like him. It just makes me so, "Ughhhh! Michael wait stop let's just take the bus."

"No that'll take too long plus I rather drive but I'm not going to do that."

"But Michael, why are we running?" I asked.

"I know this gives you good memories." He chuckled looking back at me. "I see the look on your face when you remember things. Then you look at me and sigh like you always do. When we get to the clubhouse I wanna talk to you about something."

"Okay!" I blushed. I looked at him and smiled. When we got to the clubhouse I unlocked the door and we walked in. I plopped myself on one of the bean bags and grabbed the remote to the stereo. I turned it on and surfed through channels. When I got to a song that I liked I turned to Tyga and said, "Soo boy what you wanna tell me."

"Well I wanna tell you that I really like you." He started saying. "I didn't know how to tell you when we were younger because I didn't know how to express my feelings but now after I had a talk with Drake in the car I finally know how to say it."

"Hold up wait!" I said stopping him. "You like me?"

"Yeah so Chichi I just have to say this now and forever." He said. He bent on one knee and then said this, "Chichi Gong Neil will you be, MY WIFE." He held out a big diamond ring. My eyes sparkled as I saw it gleam. "O Dios mio, Tyga I don't know what to say but just, sì, I will be your wife." When I said that we started to kiss. He laid me back on the bean bag. It felt like a dream coming true kissing him.

But all good dreams had to come to an end...

"Ayy, Chichi, Chichi," A dude said. I opened my eyes. I was in the clubhouse. I woke up seeing Michael. He was looking over me with some of his and my friends. "What happen?" I asked trying to get up. "Oww my head is killing me."

"Yeah you should lay down you were out for a while. When we were running you slipped and hit your head when you were about to tell something important." He explained.

"Oh well um I was going to tell you that, um..." I said. "Ugh, Michael I love you okay, I always have. And if you feel the same I wanna be your girlfriend."

"Whoa kid I've been waiting for you to express yourself like that." He sighed. Then with-out me saying anything else he kissed me. I held on to him. It was another dream comes true. A real one at that too "Ayy Kid I Still got it for you." All of the sudden the radio started playing the song "STILL GOT IT" by my new man Tyga Michael Ray Stevenson. Then we smiled at each other and kept kissing each other. A new beginning in my life started.