Chapter 19: Affairs, Suspicions, Confessions...

"Yeoo," I heard a voice but turned over. "chi wake up!!" 

"Mmm," I groaned with a frowny face. "What do you want from my life?"

"Yeoo Kid," He shook me. I Sucked My Teeth And Sat Up. I glared in his direrction cause he got me so tight. "The Fuck You Want My Nigga." I Yelled

"Yeoo Michael Called Your Phone Fifthy Seven Time Or Some Shitt Smitt." He Told Me. "I Think He Suspecting somethings up. " When I Heard That I Snatched The Phone From His Hand And Went Staright To My Call Log. And All I Say Was Fiance Everywhere Going Down. "Oh God." I screamed. "Oh No." I Jumped Out Of The Bed And Fell On The Blue Carpetted Floor. I Got up and looked at the time on the black alarm clock Asauny had. It was like literally 4:30 this nigga was still calling. "Oh my god um.. Asauny, Tell Ally I love ha but I gotta go," I grabbed My Pants.

"Wait you leaving Baby?" He asked grabbing my arm. I looked into his big ass dark brown eyes. I dead didnt want to leave my true place but i felt so sick and twisted leaving Tyga just like that. A BitcH ONLY DOES THAT, A HOE ONLY DOES THAT, AND I LOVE Tyga since i met him and we became like best friends..... Ugh," Yes Baby," I Kissed Him On cheek. "I Have to... I'm sorry." 

"Wait!" He snatched my hand again. "Please before you go...... Dont leave alison. Take her with you pleae." I saw it in his eyes thgat he was so serious about what he said. "Dont leave her again... if anything you can leave me if you want..." He sucked his teeth getting up outta bed grabiing his shorts from the night stand. "Please babe." I looked at him and smiled. I knew that i needed to do so. I went and kissed on the cheek,"Of course baby... i'll do anything for you okay." 

"Thank you  he put on his shirt.as i put on my pants, we both got fully dressed and then went towards Alison's room next door. I opened and when i did i saw Alison laying down still up. She was in different clothes, regular clothes, outside clothes, reading a book. She Had on her back pack. "Yeoo Al what you doing up so late for?"  Asauny laughed.

"I Couldnt go to bed.... you and mommy's pillow fight was too nosiy." She said as he picked her up. 

"Aww were sowwie munchskinn." He laughed. "Won't Happen again kay." 

"But i still dont understand why i could join in." She whined when he gave her to me. 

"Because its grown up stuff." He pinched her chubby little cheeks.

"But Daddy." She whined.

"No Butts, What I Told You About That." He pointed a finger. 

"Like the last time with rozay.." 

"She never mind." He cut her off.

"Hold up!" I yelled. "Who rozay?" 

"His Old Girl Friend I Didnt Like." She Told Me.

"Alison No." 

"Back Up." I Struck A Look At Him. "Continue Baby." 

"Well Rozay was a girl that uncle Dashwn Brought To The House When I Was 5 And Daddy Smelled Like Bad Soda. They Started Making googly eyes and went upstairs and had a pillow fight. But i scared her away because she was meanyyy and she smelled like fishies." 

"Oh really," I Sighed.

"Chi," 

"Up!" I Held a hand to his face. "Back to more important matters, guess what chica." 

"What Mommy?"

"You're Going To Stay With Mommy For A While Okay," I Kissed Her On The Cheek.

"Oh Okay," She smiled showing Her big white bright teeth.