Chapter 20: Ayuda Me.... No Hoe Say Sowwie

"She's okay its just that she knocked up in her room right now.... I'm sorry but she won't be able to leave the hospital for another day or so." I Heard a nurse say. My eyes flutter open like butterflies fleeing away from being statled by something. 

"But thats my baby in there!" Asauny yelled. 

"My nigga what the fuck thats my fiance?" Tyga told him. 

"Um my nigga she had my baby." Asauny laughed. 

"Alright but she's carrying mines." Tyga Laughed. 

"Um we dont know that for sure. She had a horrible stress line and i dont know if the bay is still there."

"Excuse me!" They both said. I sat up and got out of bed and held my stomach after hearing that. I didnt realize i was pregnant i didnt realize anything. I was thinking so much about Asauny and Tyga that i forgot about everything else. I took off the cords and lines off of me "Alison!" I Screamed. "My baby, my babies. I'm such an idiot!!" All of a sudden it sounded like a stampid as Asauny and tyga rushed through the door like animals to go check upo on me. They saw me throwing stuff. Asauny grabbed me and so did Tyga. I tried to break down but couldn't. Soon I just broke down and busted in tears and i couldnt breath. I Was such a bitch. I Was fuck up. "Ayuda Me. Oh god I'm so sorry. I didnt mean to hurt both of you. I love both of you. I will never do that ever again." 

"Chichi, Its okay." 

"No its not." I yelled. "I didnt mean ANYTHING FOR HURTING YOU GUYS." I clutched my heart and fell on my knees. M,y baby soon walked in. "Mommy?" I ran towards mny child and hugged her. "Oh god my child im soooooooooooo very sorry." I cried harder like a baby. "I can't live with hurting my huns. I'm so sorry. Baby I love all of you. Mommy loves you. Mommy will never take you away or leave you. Mommy will stay as long as you want. I promise. Please forgive me." 

"Don't cry Mommy," She hugged me. 

"I'm so sorry." I Told Her. "Mommy loves you so much. She will never betray you. I promise you. I will be there. From school and back. Whenever you need me. I promise." Asauny and Tyga saw me and looked at each other and just bent down and hugged me. "We love our confused babies." I wasn't ever going to let go. I loved all of them and i was so very sorry. It was a sad moment but i loved it. I Was so sorry. I loved Asauny and Tyga And Alison And My Michael Jr Or Whoever Was In My Stomach. If Anyone I HUrt I'm sorry. ;* ;) <3