Old Friends Meet Again

"So How Do I Look?" I Walked Out On The Stage Twirling Around In My Second Dress. I Was Hoping That This One My Friends Wouldn't Turn Down. Dacey And Tasia And Iyana All Stared Up At The Dress And Gave Me The "Mmmh" Face. They Looked At Each Other And then back at my face and the back at the dress. I looked down at the dress myself and grinned. I really liked it. It was sparkly and beautiful in the spotlight. 

It was a traditional white dress that dropped below my ankles. A red lace wrapped around my stomach making my chest look bigger even though they were exactly that bigg in comparison. The beautiful curls of the dress folowed in a circle arond my down to my feet. I held flower white and red roses in in my hand that matched the dress and one in my hair that go-ed with. It was super beautiful on me and it loved very so. I was just hoping that they weren't going to criticize me on this one now. 

Iyana, the maid of honor was the first one to stand. She held a finger up and twirled it around indicating me to follow along with her finger. I turned around and she then told me to curtsey. I curtsey and then waited for her to say something else again. She then turned back around and sat down. Her and Dacey and Tay all huddled up like a football team and started to dicuss about my dress. It seemed like it was going good considering the first dress they told me to turn back around and sit down cause the dress was as they say "hideous" and totally not appropriate for a bride. 

That really hurt my feelings cause it was my style of a dress and it is my wedding day but maybe they were kind of right. The dress was too short and maybe it was too black and reddish and demon kind of looking, but it did match the hair i wanted to get with it and plus the theme of the wedding. But i guess they were only looking out for me. I mean I was getting married to Tyga Michael Ray Stevenson Nyguen and he was paying for the dress and I didnt want him to waist his money on something that he didnt like nor want. 

When they got out of the the hundle position I perked and smiled hoping that they were going to accept the second dress. But when I saw all of them shake their heads and put a thumbs down on my wedding dress all i could do was poke out my lip and sincerly cry. But I Didn't because once again it was pointless of doing so... if they didn't like it who else would. So I nodded my head and turned back around and walked back to the dressing room and went to go pick out another dress. This time when I caeme out their frowns turned into smirks as I came out with an all red dress that had crystal beauty shouting my name. It matched the dyed ends of my curly hair. 

Even though it was short it was beautiful and totally meant for a summer time beauty. It was pretty dress and it went great with the diamond incursted heels Tyga boght me for my birthday last year. "Yoss Chichi, strud down the aisle with that beautiful dress." Tasia shouted. "Mhmm." At least she chanted for me. The other two just started to kind of laugh. Then all of a sudden Dacey seem like she had to say it. "No effense Trisha but with your monster tighs that dress doesn't suit you at all." 

"Yea," Iyana followed behind shaking her head with a straight face. "I don't like it. I mean it looks cute on you but its more for a bride'smaid or a party not a bride herself." She was telling straight facts. I took a closer look at the dress and the fact of the matter was my tighs were too big and I looked like a complete whore if I bent down with these heels on in plan sight with ever one staring. I looked better if I wore this at a party not a traditional wedding. I pouted and shook my head and said, "You're right." 

"No they're not!" Tasia said. "This dress actually looks good in you. You look astonishing with your sexy curves. maybe alittle bit too much clevlage but damn you look sexy, you and Tyga after the wedding and after party could go straight to the honey moon and get it fired up."

"True But Your suppose to look beautiful and gorgeous for you wedding not like a stripper." Dacey told Tay. "And no effese but red isn't your color. It more would look better on me." Now I know that bitch didn't say that to me. "I mean seriously everything you just put on looks better on me then i does you." She said standing right next to. 

This dumb whore is not tryna act like this on my day. She is not tryna act like a child right now. "Dacey please sit down your embarrassing me." I told her clutching my fists. 

"Oh you don't need help in that compartment." She laughed. "I think your thighs alread did the work ahahaha." She was getting me pissed off. 

"Do not make me f you up in the bridal gown store." I told her. 

"I like to see you try bitch." She got in my face. I could seriously smell the achohol on her breath. She was drunk and it was early. I could tell you came a bar before she got here. Lordy oh mighty did it smell like nothing but vodka and hennesy, a horrible combination. I felt like I was going to vomit. "Listen sit yo drunk ass down and stop it okay." I told her pointing to the seat she left from to come up and try and violate me when she was dressed like Big Shirley from What's Happening

"Whatever Cow." She laughed wobbling back over to her seat. 

"Anyone else wanna criticize before I go back in there and pick out a wedding dress that they will hate." I stopped my foot almo0st breaking my heels. Tay And Iyana both shook their heads. They knew I was tots upset I mean who wouldn't be. Bitches is dead trying to cut... alright gotchu right now with this dress I boutta through out... I was saving this for the tenth dress to surprise them from all the ugly ones but I guess this one will knock them off they high heels and cheap tommys. I grabbed the dress that the lady laied out for me. I put it on and looked in the mirror before coming out. I looked beautiful in it as the ruffles really complemented me on my shape better then the other ones. 

When I rushed to come out I bumped into someone that was doing the same. We clided out head and fell back on the floor. I hit my head on the ground and knocked out for like 2 secs. Then I rubbed the back of my head and looked up. There I saw a dark chocolate man standing right in front of me with a crystal white suit with a red shirt and tie. He looked so fimiliar. He held out his hand and helped me up. I wobbled when I stood. I felt like I was about to fall again. He picked me up and said, "I'm sorry." 

"Um, thanks for helping me up," I blushed holding on to his neck. I stared into his big dark brown eyes that glemed in the spotlights of the hallway. His smile stretched across his face. He had stars in his ear holes. I swear all of that was very fimiliar. "Um would you mind putting me down?" I asked him. 

"Oh I'm sorry," I snapped out of it as he looked deep into my eyes as well. He put me down gently. The heels made me match his hight. He was obviously very tall considering he was my heels hight. "Um my I ask your name?" He asked me. 

"Uh oh my name is Chichi." I told him. 

"Oh thats a fimiliar name." He said. 

"By any chance do you know a guy name Dashawn?" He asked. 

"Um yea." 

"What a bout a nigga named Michael." He said. 

"Um yupp." I nodded. "How did you know?" 

"Cause those too are my bros." 

"Oh really? And what is your name if I may ask."

"Oh my name is Asauny." He is a fimiliar guy! 

"Really..."

"Yup."

"Oh my god Asauny!"

"Trisha." He held his hands open indicating me to hugg him. I Jumped in his arms and kissed his on the cheek almost about to cry. "I missed you so much." 

"I missed you too baby." He said in my ear about to cry too.