18. Can I Ask You A Question?

Jungkook's POV

"Jin?" He was dressed in a formal waiter outfit. A simple white button down shirt with a plain black tie. He also wore black pants with a waiter apron around his waist.  

"Hey guys, I guess I'll be your waiter tonight," Jin smiled. He grabbed some menus from the front desk and lead us to an empty table that had a window view of the night sky and the cars passing by.

"Jin and I will be right back okay Jimin." I said before pulling Jin away from or reserved table.

"You work here? Why didn't you tell me!" I continued. 

"Jungkook, we all work here," He smiled,"For the first date, we wanted to watch out for you two. The first date needs to be perfect."

I stood there with my mouth slightly opened. Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jin work here! Jin and I walked back to the reserved table where Jimin was sitting. I sat down in front of Jimin and picked up my menu.

"What would you guys like to drink?" Jin asked while getting his pen and notepad ready.

"Water would be fine," Jimin said, not taking his gaze away from the menu.

"I'll have water too," I responded.

"I'll be right back with two glasses of water then,"

**

Jin came back with our water and took our order, too. Jimin and I talked about Mochi for most of the time before our food was ready. A good 5 minutes passed before the food started arriving to our table. 

"Namjoon? You work here too?!" Jimin said in a surprised tone. Even though Jin told me beforehand that they all work here, I was still very shocked to see Namjoon dressed so nicely and serving us. 

Namjoon only smiled at us and presented our meals,"Here is your Bulgogi, Kimchi, and Samgyeopsal. The rest will be coming shortly." 

I turned on the grill that was built into the middle of the table. It was a cool feature that I noticed all of the tables had. Once it heated up enough, Jimin and I started cooking our raw meat dishes. 

A couple of minutes later into eating, Namjoon came back with the rest of the food. It was an amazing meal. 

I loved watching Jimin stuff his face with food, he's so adorable. We had many laughs and conversations that were so meaningful to me. I loved everything about this date and we haven't even gotten to the greatest part yet. 

When we finished, we walked back to the front desk to pay.

"How is Yoongi here too?!" Jimin giggled,"Do you guys all work here?"

"You guessed correctly," Yoongi replied as he was tapping on the monitor to the side of him. I just shook my head lightly and giggled at Yoongi.

"Your payment is $55,"

"I'll pay Jiminie," I insisted. He tried to argue with me, but I didn't bother listening. 

Jimin gave $12 to Yoongi saying it was a tip,"Split it with the other two alright?"

"Thank you, I hope you guys enjoy the rest of the night," Yoongi replied. I held the door for Jimin, so he could exit. As I was holding it, I looked back at Yoongi who was watching us leave. He winked at me, which just made me smile. I waved goodbye to him one last time before exiting the building. 

Jimin and I got into the car and I started driving to the next destination.

"Thank you for taking me out to this amazing place, I had great time," Jimin said thankfully,"How did you even know about the restaurant?"

I just shrugged,"I have my ways."

**

I parked outside of the destination once we arrived. Jimin fell asleep a little while into the car ride, so I had to wake him up.

"Jiminie, wake up. We're here," I whispered while poking his chubby cheek.

As he was waking up, I got outside of the car to open the door on his side. I could tell he was amazed by the beautiful site. He was fully awaken in seconds. He started jumping around me and squealing like a little girl.

"I CAN"T BELIEVE YOU TOOK ME HERE! I LOVE THE BANPO BRIDGE!" Jimin squealed.

Jimin couldn't contain his excitement and grabbed my hand, dragging me closer to the bridge.

It was pretty busy since it was still quite early, but I didn't mind. At least Jimin was by my side and we were able to view the bridge. It was truly an amazing view. 

(Picture of Banpo Bridge)

Jimin dropped his arm and held my hand instead, intertwining our fingers. I stopped looking at the bridge for a moment and glanced over to Jimin, who caught me and stared back. He broke the stare and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Jiminie," I hesitated,"Can I ask you a question?"

"Yea, of course," He responded, while turning his gaze to me.

I looked over to him, but I was to nervous to ask him. I stayed silent just looking at Jimin for awhile. I felt like I could burst out crying any moment, but I had to keep them in. I can't cry, not now. I took a deep breath in and exhaled, trying to calm my nerves.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"