5. Diary

Jimin's POV

It hurts. It hurts so much. It hurts to know that the person you love, doesn't love you back.

I laid in my bed, my back against the headboard. I took out my journal that Jungkook bought me yesterday and I started to write.

10/11/17

Dear Jungkook,

I wished you knew how much I loved you. Funny how I just figured out that I loved you yesterday, the same day you said you loved someone else.

Do you know how I'm feeling right now? I don't think you do Kookie.

Yes, I'm visually okay. I look absolutely fine on the outside and I don't have a huge headache anymore.

But

No, I'm physically not okay. I'm so damaged in the inside and hurt by the few words you said yesterday night.

But, I'll keep supporting you, helping you, comforting you, and loving you. I won't show you my sad side because I'll just drag you down with me. The last thing I want is for you to feel the sadness building in every inch of my body.

Love,

Jimin

After writing, I shut my journal and walked over to my calendar that hung on my wall. I've marked my birthday when I first got the calendar.  It was in a couple of days and all I wanted was to hang out with Jungkook for my birthday. I hope he remembers.

I walked to the kitchen to make breakfast,but Jungkook stopped me. 

"Jimin, are you alright? I made breakfast for you, come eat," Jungkook said, gently touching my shoulders.

I took his soft hands off my shoulders. "Yes, I'm fine Kookie. Thank you" I replied and walked to the dining table. Jungkook sat in front of me and we ate in complete silent. I felt uncomfortable,but I didn't want to talk to him either. Then, he took out his phone and it grabbed all of his attention. From time to time, he would smile.

 That darn smile, I love that damn smile.

But it hurts me every time I see it, because I bet he's just texting that guy from the club. Weird how some people can make you the happiest, but also the saddest person alive.

After breakfast, I went to take a shower. I changed into a casual outfit and went bike riding. Before I could reach the door though, Jungkook asked where I was going. 

"I'm just going around town Kookie, don't worry," I said, giving him a smile.

"Okay,be careful," Jungkook stated, returning an adorable smile.

Jungkook's POV

Once Jimin left, I ran into my room and quickly changed into a comfortable outfit. I knew his birthday was in a couple of days. How could I forget?! I wanted to get him something really special for his birthday. Plus, this house has been getting quite boring.

When we were eating breakfast, I went on my phone to search up dog breeders near where we lived. Yes, I'm getting him a puppy! I've signed up for a couple of appointments today to meet some precious puppies, hoping to find the perfect mate. 

I rushed out of our apartment building and into our car. I drove around the city to the breeders' house and played with many adorable puppies, but I never clicked with any of them. I didn't feel an instant relationship with any of them. 

I came home at night time and saw Jimin wrapped in a blanket on the couch, watching TV. I walked past him and went into my room. He didn't even speak to me. No "Hi", No "Where have you been", no nothing. I swear Jimin's been acting weird ever since that night when we got went out to get ice cream. 

After the long day, I decided to change into an outfit that would impress Taehyung. I wanted to go the club again because I've been missing his handsome face. Why not drop by and say hello? After changing, I was about to head out the front door until Jimin spoke up. 

"Hey, where are you going?" He asked.

"Uhh somewhere," I replied and quickly left the apartment.

I felt bad for lying,but I'm pretty sure he already knew. I hate hurting him, but I just want to see Taehyung again.

~~~

AN

I know it's short.

Unedited