10. Diary Entries (extra/filler chapter)

I'm just saying, this is going to be really sad, so you can read at your own will. I actually wrote chapter 11 before this one, so you can skip this chapter if you would like.

Jimin's POV

I took out my journal that Jungkook bought me on that horrible day. Just knowing that Jungkook bought me this journal only made me even more broken than I was before. I took out a pencil and began to write.

   10/12/17

Dear Jungkook,

You went to the club yesterday and still haven't came back. I thought it would be one of those days where you would come home drunk at 2 am, so I stayed up until 6 am just to wait for you.

Knowing that you went out to see that guy, Taehyung, again makes me so jealous. You've been hanging out with him a lot lately. You go to the club almost every night, I wonder if you notice that. I hope you've been smart and don't drink that much.

I hope for too many things. What sucks is that they never come true.

Jungkook...all I ask of you is to stop hurting me. I hate being hurt. It's the worst feeling ever.

** (The Next Day, after the confession)

10/13/17

Dear Jungkook,

Things just get worst. You keep breaking me even more. What's your deal Jungkook? Why do you love playing with my heart? Am I a toy to you?

I'm just as human as you, but you seem not to notice. You don't notice a lot of things about me. 

It's like I'm invisible to you.

Now that I know Taehyung is your boyfriend, I really don't know what to think of myself. 

We've been friends for such a long time. I do everything for you. My actions and behavior is based on you. You could say that I'm the person I am because of you, Jungkook. You're a huge impact in my life and I hope you never leave my side because of Taehyung. 

I love and care for you Kookie.

Now, I'm so broken to the point that I'm this close to going to buy pills or mini blades. 

Love hurts like hell.

~~

A/N

Unedited

I swear I'm not depressed (I think). Don't worry because I swear I'm a happy person irl. It's just I like listening to sad music. 

I kind of rushed this chapter, so if it sucks, that's probably why. I had to let out Jimin's thoughts somehow. 

I know Jimin's birthday is on the 13th, but for this story, it's on the 14th. Please don't get pissed...