15. New Years PT.2

Jungkook's POV

My stomach feels heavy with such pressured applied to it. The feeling made me grunt and instantly wake up from my sleep. I slowly opened my eyes and adjusted to the change of light. I tried to move around, but whatever had me trapped wouldn't let me.

"Jiminie?" I yawned. I realized Jimin was sitting on top of my stomach.

"Happy New Years Eve Kookie!" Jimin smiled,"I have a New Years resolution that I want to start today."

"What is it?"

"I want to start working out again, but I'll only do it if you agree to do it with me," He said, the precious smile never leaving his face.

I couldn't resist myself and slowly placed my arms on his waist. He took a quick glance at my arms, then my face in shock. I couldn't help, but smile at his cute reaction either.

"Fine, I'll do it with you." I smirked.

Jimin slowly got off of me and headed into the kitchen to make us breakfast. I followed after him and insisted in helping.

**

After the delicious breakfast, Jimin and I changed into proper clothes for the gym. Once we entered the destination, we were surprised that not many people go to the gym in the morning.

Jimin and I did many workouts together, but also did some separately. We spent a good hour and a half at the place. It's been a long time since the both of us have worked out, so we went home tired and sore. The muscles in my body felt stiff and hard.

"Kookie, are you going to do your promise and shower now?" Jimin asked, while falling onto the couch beside me.

I kept silent, but replied to Jimin by standing up and walking into my room. I gathered some clothes and limped to the bathroom to take a relaxing shower.

Afterwards, Yoongi texted me, asking if we could hang out for the day.

Yoongi: HEYYY JUNGKOOK, WANNA HANG OUT TODAY?

Jungkook: SUREEEE, LET ME TELL JIMIN

Yoongi: OKAYY, MEET ME AND THE OTHER AT THE CAFE DOWN THE STREET

Jungkook: ALRIGHT!

I didn't understand why our conversation was in all caps, but it made me giggle.

After changing into the clothes I gathered from my room, I chose some different clothes from my closet because of the change in plans.

"JIMIN, YOONGI INVITED US TO HANG OUT WITH HIM FOR THE DAY! GO CHANGE!" I shouted from inside my bedroom.

"OKAY!" Jimin yelled in response.

**

It didn't take a long drive to get to the cafe. In fact, we could've walked here.

The sound of the melodic bells rang once we entered the lovely and well decorated place. A pretty waitress came up to us and asked if we needed anything.

"We are just meeting up with our friends. They're sitting over there," Jimin stopped and pointed over to a table,"Thank you for asking though."

The lady smiled and bowed at us before making an exit.

Jimin and I walked side by side towards the table of men. I stared down at Jimin's smaller hands and it was so hard for me not to grab his and intertwine our fingers together. But I didn't, even though I should've.

"Hey Jimin and Jungkook," Jin announced, snapping me out of my little trance,"Sit down boys."

"Hi guys, what do you want to do today?" I asked.

"Well let's start off the day with some coffee and then we can head to the arcade," Yoongi replied,"Sound fun?"

"Sounds like we are going to have a blast," Jimin smiled, which made me do the same.

"Jungkook and I can go order the drinks. What do you guys want?" Namjoon volunteered, before standing up.

They all told us one by one what they wanted. Namjoon and I went to order the drinks and waited for them at the counter.

"So what are your plans for tonight?" Namjoon spoke as we waited.

"I invited my boyfriend, Taehyung, to the roof tonight to watch the fireworks,"

"Oh, so that's his name. You guys are still together?" Namjoon continued.

"Yea, but it's been weird lately. He's been acting differently," I answered.

"How?"

"He's been avoiding me for a while. He didn't let me take him out for his birthday. And he stopped replying to my messages, until yesterday. When I asked him to come, he immediately said yes like nothing happened between us," I ranted, a frown forming on face after the last sentence.

"There's totally something up with him," Namjoon stated.

"That's what I thought,"

The same lady that greeted me and Jimin at the door was behind the counter, calling out our order number. Namjoon and I walked over and grabbed the drinks. Her innocence showed in her sweet smile and she waved to us before we left.

Once we sat down and each drink was in an individual's hand, the hours of long talks and game playing began.

**

It's been at least 2 hours since we've been at the arcade. Everyone was having the greatest times of there lives, including me. After almost every game we would play, Jimin grabs my wrist or hand and lead me to another game, or it was the other way around.

We played the basketball game and added a rule where the winner of the round goes against the winner of the previous round. We all got shocked when Yoongi won the whole game.

"How did Yoongi win that game?" Jin shouted.

"I use to play basketball in high school," Yoongi smirked.

Jimin and I continued to play 2 more games after the others left to find other games to play. I won both games and Jimin started playfully hitting me afterwards because he lost. He kept laughing which brought me to giggle with him.

I love how he continues to keep a positive attitude, even though I'm possibly hurting him so much. He's such a thoughtful person and I love that about him. Love?

**

It was around 7 once we got home. The more hours that needed to pass by were going to be a long journey. We had no other plans that could waste the time we had left to wait. But at last, we came up with an idea.

We just sat in my apartment, watching movies on the TV. We all huddled together on the couch and stared at the screen like it was the most interesting thing in the world. But someone that kept taking my attention away from the screen was,

Jimin.

~~

Unedited

A/N

I didn't notice my fourteen chapter is named "New Years". I was planning on making this part one and the next chapter part two, but I don't know what to call the previous chapter, so there you go :)

Please comment if i have any grammar mistakes, thank you!