7. Spending A Day With Tae PT. 2

Jungkook's POV

I finished getting ready and headed out the bathroom. I walked towards the door and shouted at Taehyung as I was leaving his house.

"Let's go!" I yelled.

I was halfway to the car until I heard a screaming Taehyung running out the door and suddenly jumped on my back.

"Wait for me next time," He said once he got off my back.

"Get in the car," I giggled.

**

After a short ride, we reached the grocery store. We both got out of the car at the time. Taehyung walked towards me and held my hand. His small action made a smile appear on my face. We intertwined fingers and walked into the grocery store.

"What do we need to buy?" I questioned.

"Uh, I'd usually buy anything that looks good and that I can cook with," Taehyung replied.

As soon as he finished his sentence, I rushed to the sweets and candy section of the store. I heard Taehyung's footsteps coming after me.

"You have to buy some more junk food,you ran out of sweets," I said,while grabbing some boxes of candy.

"Oh wait, I need to go grab a basket to put the stuff in. Be right back," He said, rushing back to the front of the store.I continued to look at more sweets until Taehyung came back since I had such a sweet tooth.

We continued to go around the grocery store and randomly added more food into the basket. After an hour of debating on what to buy, Taehyung and I finally gathered all of the items and went to pay for it. Taehyung had a pretty full basket, so it took awhile for the cashier to scan all the items.

When we finished loading all the groceries into the car, I drove back to Taehyung's house.

We entered the house with the grocery bags in our hands. We gently placed the bags onto the kitchen counter and started unpacking them.

"Where do you want to eat at?" I asked,while putting his groceries into his fridge.

"How about we go eat some steak?" He responded.

At that moment, I knew exactly where to go. I was going to take him out to "Jin Korean BBQ".

"I'd love that."

After unpacking the groceries and placing them into the refrigerator, Taehyung and I decided to get ready for our dinner date. Tae went into his bathroom and I went into the other.

**

About 30 minutes passed and I finally finished getting ready. I dressed myself in one of Taehyung's slim black blazer jackets with a white t-shirt underneath. I wore black jeans to complete the outfit. I looked back into the mirror before leaving the bathroom,so I could adjust pieces of my hair.

"Perfect," I mumbled.

I walked towards Tae's bathroom inside his room and knocked on the door.

"Hey, are you ready?"

Suddenly,the door opened, revealing a handsome looking man named Taehyung. I could feel my cheeks turn pink from the sight in front of me. Tae was also wearing a blazer jacket,but it was dark red instead of black. Instead of a white t-shirt, he went with a black one. He wore black jeans just like I did. I could tell his hair had gel in it because of the shine reflecting off his brown hair.

"You look h-handsome," I stuttered,while rubbing the back of my neck nervously.

"You look great yourself," He replied,with a bright smile following after.

We walked to the car side-by-side and got in at the same time. Then, I drove us to the korean bbq place.

**

Hours of useless conversations, laughs, and eating  passed. It was a really great experience and I was happy I got to spend it with Tae. All my worries flew away along those hours. It felt like all that mattered was me and him.

After kindly paying for the meal, I drove us back to Tae's house. During the car ride though, Taehyung wouldn't stop complaining about how I insisted on paying when he could've done it. It was really my gift for him,since he paid for the groceries and I felt bad.

Once we arrived at his house, we instantly passed out on his bed. We both fell asleep because of the day we had.

~~
Unedited
IM SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE. IM REALLY ANGRY AT MYSELF BECAUSE I MADE YALL WAIT FOREVER JUST TO GET VKOOK TRASH EVEN THOUGH THIS IS A JIKOOK BOOK!
I'm currently on winter break,so I'll try my best to update when I can.
Aside from that^ I wanted to tell you guys that I'm possibly going to only publish one story which is this book. I honestly feel like writing stories is not the right hobby for me. Don't get me wrong, I love writing! But having to think of a story plot and everything is very stressful to me. This story to me is very cliche,so I thought it would be easy to write, BUT NOPE. It's really hard for me,so I think when I'm done with this story I'm not gonna write anymore. At least this is what I think and believe. I really hope you guys understand and thank you for reading this book. Love ya!