17. Date

Jungkook's POV

I felt my body starting to wake up and I realized I was hugging something. It was warm, small, and squishy. It gave this feeling of falling back into sleep. I opened my eyes to see what the object could be.
Turns out to be a pillow. I thought it was Jiminie.

I saw Jimin walk out of his room and towards the apartment door.

"Jiminie, where are you going?" I said in my raspy voice, while sitting up and stretching.

"I'm just going to the grocery store to buy a couple of things, do you want to come with?" He replied, stopping at the door frame.

"Isn't it too early-," I said, but got cut off by Jimin.

"It's about 12 in the morning right now," He smiled.

"Oh"

"You go, I have to visit someone. Be safe alright," I continued. He nodded and left the apartment. I slowly got up from the couch and headed into the bathroom.

**

I was in my car driving to Taehyung's house. I don't know why I've decided to come back here. All I know is that I still felt bad since I stomped off without him giving a reason.

Once I arrived, I knocked on his door gently with my knuckles. Taehyung opened the door a couple of seconds later and the smile that was there disappeared.

"Who is it baby?" A voice shouted from inside the house. Taehyung lowered his head in embarrassment since I, his ex, came unexpectedly when his current boyfriend was over at his house.

"Hey, I know I should've texted you before, but can I come in? I need to talk to you real quick," I whispered through the awkward silence surrounding the two of us. He was silence for awhile before gesturing me to come in. He walked into his house and took off my shoes politely. Taehyung closed the door behind us and walked me to the living room where a familiar guy was seated.

"Hey, who brought you pass by Tae's house?" The guy asked calmly. It was silent for awhile until he finally figured out who I was.

"Oh my gosh, you're Taehyung's ex! The one I kissed Tae in front of right?!" The guy said in a shocked tone.

"That's me," I shyly chuckled. The familiar guy and I looked at Taehyung when he lowered his head again.

"Hey Taehyung, I know we are not a thing anymore. I know you said sorry and I accept your apology, but I stupidly ran off before you could explain to me why you guys were kissing. That's why I'm here, to hear your reason," I ranted,"To be honest, I'm sorry too."

Taehyung took a deep breath before speaking,"There's nothing you need to be sorry for Kookie. I'm the bad guy in this. Yes, I cheated on you and I greatly apologize for that. I thought you got bored of me because you stopped coming over."

I stayed silent and allowed him to continue.

"Kookie, this is Hoseok or Hobi. Hobi,Kookie," he introduced as he pointed at me and his boyfriend.

"Honestly, I thought you stopped coming over because of your best friend, Jimin." Taehyung started,"Wait, do you like Jimin?"

I didn't say anything for awhile. I had to sit there and think about my answer. I know he likes me, but do I have the same feelings towards him? My mind was focused on that question for what felt like a century. My stomach tightened and I felt hesitant to answer. Why would it take me this long to answer a simple question? That made me realize...

I do.

"Uh yea, actually. I do like Jimin," I replied, smiling just the tiniest bit.

Taehyung giggled,"Knew it."