Re written final chapter

Im just gonna re write the last chapter so you guys get one last good one.

So where did we leave off. Okay i think Hayes called Jessica his girlfriend or something.

"This is your girlfriend? This low life?"
Jordan asked in disgust.

"Yes this is my girlfriend, and I know that she isn't a low life. So why don't you just-"

Hayes was cut off by the sound of a bunch of cars pulling into the driveway.

A bunch of people started knocking on the door. Who could it be? The police? More of Nash's friends?

Jordan gladly opened the door for them, and it happened to be a bunch of people from my grade. All popular. And if they weren't popular, they were well known or remembered for something.

It seemed like there were 50 soon to be freshman all packed into Hayes's living room. Some were dancing, some were popping soda bottles, others were showing themselves around what they called "The real Grier house"

Everyone stopped what they were doing to hear Jordan's rant about me, even though you could hear her in almost every room of the house.

"C'mon Hayes, lets face it. You are only dating this girl as a favor. She was so alone that you felt bad and buttered her up with love and affection, but it was all just a lie. It's not like she doesn't know about us."

Gasps echoed around the bottom floor.
"What?" I asked trying not to let myself believe it.

"Hayes and I.... Have been dating for the past year and a half."

More gasps filled the house. "Jessica you know thats not true..right?" Hayes asked fighting back tears.

All the thoughts and emotions about Hannah came flooding back to me. "I..i..i don't know Hayes."

I started to walk away, but Hayes grabbed my arm. "No Jordan. You are NOT going to ruin me and step on me again. I am in love with Jessica, and I have never been happier. This summer has been the best summer of my life, and I wouldn't wanna spend it with anyone but her. I would never date Jordan again. She is a selfish, egotistical bitch. Unlike Jessica, who is and adorable, sweet, genuine girl, who has the key to my heart. Jessica, I truly love you more than anything in this whole world. Would you please do me the honor in being my..girlfriend?"

Everyone was feeling mixed emotions about this. Some were angry, others were sad, a few were disgusted. But me? I was happy. And from then on, Hayes and I had a long happy relationship. A relationship that has been going strong for 2 years.