Chapter 12

"I'm Jessica." I said shakily as i stared into his beautiful green eyes.

"Well Jessica, I know we just met and all, but do you want to go to Starbucks and talk?" He suggested winking at me.

"I'd love to." I said as we made our way to the local Starbucks.

***
When Josh and I arrived to Starbucks, he ordered me something I had never tried off the secret menu, and we sat in a booth by the window.

"So why did you want to take me here?" I asked as I sipped my new favorite latte.

"Because you're beautiful. And I want to find out more about you."

I smiled. And for the next hour, Josh and I found out more about each other than I think we had hoped to know. He seemed like a good kid. He plays baseball, He is from Georgia, but in South Carolina visiting his family, he has clinical depression, and he just got out of a year long relationship with a girl named Olivia. He was upset about that, but it's also a good thing because now I might have a chance to be with him. He's so intelligent and uniquely created. I can't even keep my eyes off him. My only problem is That i live in North Carolina. Although, I'm willing to do anything to be with this boy even though we just met.

*****

Josh decided he wanted to walk me home, he did live pretty close to the hotel.

As we were walking in sync talking about one another, the sky went from a baby blue to a gloomy gray. As the sky started to transition into an even darker shade of gray, rain drops poured out of the clouds and hit us hard.

"Oh, its raining." Josh said looking at the sky. The rain drops rolled down his cheeks to his jawline. He was structured perfectly. He was mesmerizing. Even if rain was running down his face.

"No shit sherlock." I said giggling as i put my hood up.

"Hey there is no need to swear." He said smiling.

"Too bad whore." I said laughing as my cheeks flushed with red.

"Thats it. You better run." He said as he started to pick up speed.

"Betcha can't catch me." I said as i stormed off ahead of him.

Just my luck, he caught up to me. He grabbed my waist from behind and spun me in the air. I cackled as i tried to release his grip on me.

"Let me go!" I shouted as he slowly put me down.

When he put me down, i felt him gently grab my waist again and spin me around so that i was facing him. He pushed the hair out of my face, and then slowly placed his lips on mine. when I kissed Hayes, I feel these sparks rush through out my body. But this feeling was different. Hayes didn't even compare to Josh. This was the best feeling I have ever felt. In this moment, I was the happiest girl in the world.

As my lips pulled away from his, I felt my heart start to race. He interlocked his fingers with mine as he walked me up to my suite.

"Goodbye, Josh." I said smiling although I was sad this day had to come to an end. We exchanged numbers and I promised to text him later tonight. Just as he was about to leave he took of his jacket, and the jersey he was wearing. He placed it in my hands and wrapped my fingers around it. I realized after reading the back it had his last name on it.

"Why are you giving me your jersey?" I asked as i put it on over my t-shirt.

"Because I want everyone to know that you're my girl." He kissed my cheek and off he was.

Just my luck, Hayes had saw the whole thing. And he was furious.