Dirty Little Secret(Hayes Grier Fanfic)

Chapter 1.

Jessica's p.o.v
As my mom walked out the door my heart started racing. Today was the first day of summer vacation, and I'm staying with the Grier's. Not just for the night, but for all of summer. My moms job interfered with my vacation, and now i have to spend it with a family of people who are now strangers to me. And in that family is my old best friend and first love Hayes. Will we become best friends again? Or will he ditch me?

*flashback* Jessica's p.o.v
Its the first day of middle school. I was excited and all, but Hayes and i had no classes together. He was my only true friend, so i was all alone. Lunch rolled around and i hurried to be the first one to get a private table in the corner with Hayes. As i saw him enter, i motioned for him to come over. But he didn't even notice because he was followed in by popular girls and some members of the football team. They sat on the other side of the cafeteria, leaving me to stare at Hayes laughing with his new best friends.

And we never talked again.

*end of flashback*
I grabbed my two bags and waved goodbye to my house. I slowly walked next door and made my way up their porch. I hesitated to knock. This was it. After 2 years I'm being reunited with the most important person to me. Even after we stopped talking. I knocked lightly, and hoped to be greeted by Nash. Just my luck, i saw Hayes standing there.

"Hi Jess come on in..you can bring your stuff to my room you will be staying there." Hayes said looking at the floor.

*Hayes p.o.v
Ever since i was 11 i felt this emptiness in me. I appeared as a happy kid, i had lots of friends, but really i was more lonely than ever. But right in that moment when i saw my best friend(yes she will always be my best friend) i felt whole. My past flashed before my eyes. I just wanted to stare at her forever. I didn't know what to say, but i wanted her with me. I told her she could stay in my room. Its a start.

Jessica's p.o.v
I stood there for a few seconds that felt like everything was in slow motion. I looked at the house i spent most of my childhood in, which i missed dearly. Then at Hayes beautiful and pure face. The sparks rushed through out my body. Ever since fourth grade, i tried to tell myself i wasn't in love with Hayes. I didn't dare let myself believe it. But now i know in my heart that i am in love. I knew i had to make a change this summer. I didn't just want to be friends again. I want him to be mine.