Chapter 6

*Jessica's p.o.v*
Hayes and i just lay there in silence. I thought he was asleep so i turned over on my side and stared at the wall. I made up scenarios in my head of Hayes asking me out on this trip. Suddenly i felt Hayes inch closer to me and he held me in his arms.

"Can i ask you something?" I asked. "Anything." He replied. "Where do we stand? Are we friends or More than friends? I mean we just kissed, were cuddling, we hold hands, is this dating?" He let go of me, got up and went to the bathroom. What did i do wrong? A few minutes later he came back in bed and i asked "What the hell was that all about?" "Im gonna give you my answer at magcon. Ok?" I smiled. He was going to ask me out at magcon!!! I couldn't wait.

I woke up at 6:30 to Carter shaking me to get ready while Hayes lay there texting someone yet again. I wasn't too concerned though. We were gonna be a thing anyway. I put on my black Hollister sweatpants and a white tee shirt with palm trees on it that read "Paradise" I put my hair in a messy bun and put on my fake big nerd glasses, and headed out the door. We all went in our usual groups to the airport.

*8 am*

"Flight 3029 is boarding now." Came over the pa system. I woke up from my nap and saw Hayes texting yet again. I thought he was texting Nash to come back from the bathroom, so i didn't worry. On the plane Cam, Nash, and Taylor sat in one row, across from them was Jack G, Jack J, and Matt, then behind them was Aaron, Carter, and Shawn, leaving me Hayes and Mahogany to sit across from them. Hayes and i cuddled up under a blanket and fell asleep while watching Mean girls.

*Mahogany's p.o.v*
i decided to take a pic of Jessica and Hayes sleeping together on Hayes phone and post it on Insta. They looked so cute i couldn't resist! I know Hayes wont mind. Then his phone vibrated and some girl named "Hannah😘" had said "cant wait to see you bæ!" Who was this Hannah and why was she calling Hayes that? I clicked on her contact and realized i recognized the girl from her picture, but i didnt know where from. I decided to not post the pic. I knew Jessica would be upset if she saw how close her and Hayes were getting while he was talking to someone else. I cant believe he would play her like that! I just know i have to be here for her and when she finds out, comfort her.

*sorry this chapter is soo short! Trust me A LOT of heated drama is coming up around chapter 9!*