Chapter 5

*Jessica's p.o.v*

We took two cars to the mall.
In Cameron's car there was Cam,Jack and Jack, Carter, and Nash.
In Taylor's car it was Taylor, me, Hayes, Aaron, Matt, and Shawn. We were all gonna meet up with Mahogany once we got there and i was dying to meet her.

When we got there we found Mahogany sitting on a bench by a small restaurant. "Hi everyone!" She gave all the boys hugs and the stopped in front of me. She smiled and said "Hey cutie! You must be Jessica! I have heard so much about you through Hayes!" Hayes blushed and Mahogany and i gave each other a quick hug. She was so beautiful.

We did a lot of shopping. For the first part it was all going great. Hayes and i walked hand in hand and since it was so early there were no fans to attack us. We all had our space and it was a lot of fun.

Hayes looked at his phone then suddenly said "Hey babe i need to go to bathroom." He took off and He wasn't even going towards the bathrooms. "That was weird." Said Jack G. "I know we were having so much fun." We then heard some faint screams and we looked over to see Hayes surrounded by girls. He was taking pictures with them and was spending more time with one rather than the others. She had long chocolate colored hair, big hazel eyes, and she was a skinny minnie. He handed her a piece of paper that contained what looked like an autograph on it. Or so i thought. We all just stood there watching it happen and then everyone stared at me. I had to break the silence. "Its not like Hayes and i are a thing anyway. This doesn't need to be as awkward as it is now." I sounded like a bitch but i was hurting. I don't know what was going on but i know that Hayes lied to me. People started to leave so we all ran into a store to act like we weren't watching him. He eventually found us in there and didn't even say a word to us. He was too busy texting someone on his phone. Maybe it was that girl. And maybe I'm overreacting. Hayes did get a new phone in The apple store so maybe she was a friend he bumped into and he gave her his new number. I need to stop worrying.

"Its 7 so maybe we should start to head home." Said Taylor. He was right and in our car it was silent. Except every few minutes you would hear a ding on Haye's phone. When we got back to the house i broke down crying in the bathroom. I didn't know why i was crying. Its not like Hayes and i are official or him and that girl are official. I heard a knock on the door. It was Hayes."i need to brush my teeth." He said. I just stood there twisting my blonde hair through my fingertips. "Who was that skinny dark haired girl at the mall? Is she your girlfriend?" I asked. I dont know where that came from. I was so embarrassed. Why did i ask that? "Oh that was um Sophie. Shes just a fan and i gave her an autograph. Theres nothing going on between us." I sighed in relief and Hayes smiled. I went to Skylynn's room and read her a story until she fell asleep. She was so cute and giddy. it helped me get my mind off stuff. Hayes came in and found me asleep next to her. He picked me up and kissed me on the head waking me up. Maybe he does still like me. He rested me gently in bed and then we sat there in silence staring into each others eyes. He then leaned in and crashed his lips on mine for a good 5 seconds. I felt the sparks rush through my body again. Everything was good again. Im his.