Chapter 11

*Jessica's p.o.v*
When Hayes said he was "in love" with me, all I could manage to do was laugh.

"Hah, funny, considering the fact that you just told me you hated me, and you dated some other girl. You're just desperate."

"But Jessica I-"

"Save it Hayes. I just wanna be left alone." I exclaimed as I walked to my room dragging my feet. Breathing faster with each step. It felt like the world was spinning. My stomach was a zoo. I crawled into bed without a care in the world as sleep took over me.

I woke up to the smell of fresh eggs and bacon. I managed to drag my sleepy body out of bed and stretched. As I walked out to the kitchen, tension hit me like it was hanging in the air. I saw a tired and groggy Hayes slouching in his seat with bags under his eyes, and messy untamed hair. All the boys were silent when they saw me, and quickly looked away without saying anything. I decided to eat in my room, I couldn't bare to see all of them, at this point, I was sick of them. Before I managed to scurry out of there, Hayes said in a monotone

"I'm going out."

"Where are you 'going out' to you're 13?" Nash asked curiously

"It doesn't matter, I just wanna be alone." Hayes replied angrily.

"If you need me to take you to the playground you could have asked." Nash said slyly.

"You know what? Fuck you, Nash. Fuck all of you." Hayes yelled, now breathing heavily.

"Hayes! Get back here now! I am in charge of you." Nash yelled turning red.

Before anyone could do anything, Hayes stormed out of the suite and was off on his own. I don't know when he's coming back, but I don't care quite frankly.

"I'm going for a walk." I exclaimed as I put on my hoodie. It was slightly chilly for being 8 in the morning.

"Do you even know you're way around here?" Asked Carter concerned.

"No, but I will figure it out." I said as I quickly lumbered out the door.

I shoved my headphones into my ears and allowed the music to blast to a volume that rattled me at first, but i managed to endure its entrance.

As i approached a more suburban area about a mile away from the hotel, I spotted a tall boy who looked about my age walking in my direction. He had light chestnut hair and perfectly tanned skin. At first, I thought that it was Hayes, but as he got closer, i started to notice the smaller details about him. His emerald eyes glowed in the morning sun, and his body moved so effortlessly, yet perfectly. I was so drawn in, that i accidentally bumped into this handsome stranger.

"Oh my I'm so sorry! I will get out of your way.." I said embarrassed.

"I..oh hey..I'm Josh" He said confused at first. But when he looked me in the eyes, his tone softened, and everything around us disappeared. Maybe it's time to forget Hayes.

*Oooooo* Hayes? Josh? I don't know maybe it's time to move on! Comment who you want to see with Jessica, and what you think will happen next!!!