You exasperatedly mutter the first thing that comes to mind as he nods, moving around the kitchen to gather the ingredients. You're left to stare at him by the entrance, unsure of what to do as you're not accustomed to the new house or environment yet. He suddenly turns towards you after he's done, holding up finger guns exaggeratedly, "All done!"

Well, at least your broke college ass is going to get some fancy food for once. You're plotting ways of taunting Jungkook and Jimin- whom were just recently caught skipping class to eat convenience store food- with that fact. You're broken from your thoughts when you hear a chair scraping back, the man that was supposed to be cooking sitting down and looking at you expectantly. You blink confusedly in return, "What?"

He raises a brow, "What, what? Aren't you gonna cook?" Oh.

This stupid, spoiled little brat- "Yah, are you serious? I'm the guest, you're supposed to be cooking!"

"Did you seriously think I would cook? The most decent meal I can make is microwaved ramen! And even then, it often gets soggy!" He points an accusing finger in your direction as if he were the victim, "I was hoping you'd cook!"

"So you let me stay over just for me to cook for you?"

He shrugs, "Pretty much, yeah."

Your urge to punch his pretty face was sent over the edge, "You- you-"

He seems to sense the anger radiating off your form as he quietly pulls his phone from his pocket, dialing a number he most likely memorized by heart, "I'll just order pizza, then.."

The anger on your expression dwindled almost immediately, "Pizza?"

He had a victorious smirk on his face as he replied, popping the 'p', "Yep."

His thumb pressed the call button as he handed the phone over to you, the confusion on your face apparent, "Why're you giving it to me?"

He speed-walks away from you, practically lunging himself up the stairs, "I want pepperoni!"

The sly bastard is making you order for him. "Kim Taehyung!"

~

Day 1 living with Kim Taehyung.
Thoughts: still as much of an ass as he was before.

You sit up groggily, wearing some extra clothes you luckily had in your bag as your pajamas were burnt in the fire. Amidst your weary state, you momentarily panic at your unfamiliar surroundings, before remembering that you were living with your supposed enemy.

He had actually stopped you last night before you walked into the room (that could be considered a very spacious broom closet with a bed), stating that it was just a joke and that the first room he showed was actually your temporary room. "You could always just keep this broom closet and be my maid-" he had said, to which you promptly smacked him upside the head before entering your room. Damn him.

You had actually planned to wake up earlier to avoid Taehyung, but as you turn on your phone, you realize that you might have waked up a lot earlier than you were supposed to, seeing as it was nearly four in the morning and your first class only starts at seven. Maybe it was the dread of facing school after what happened at that karaoke place, or the unfamiliarity you had with the house, but you then decide that you probably wouldn't be able to fall asleep again, no matter how comfortable this bed was; so you sit up from bed to get ready.

So after washing up in the bathroom, you're somehow not surprised in the slightest when the first thing you see at four in the morning is a wild Taehyung- the supposed hottest guy in school- in his natural habitat on the couch, television displaying a random drama, with his legs crossed and propped onto the coffee table as he eats cheerios with a fork.