Pt.11

"Are you sure there's no other place the school can offer?" You ask the college's principal, who simply shakes her head- once again- as you're left you groan and tap your foot in irritation.

"We're sorry, again-" She seems annoyed as she says this, as if she's said it to many other students, but it couldn't possibly be compared to the irritation or dread you were currently feeling. "-But what happened to the female's dorm building was an accident. We'll inform you of when it's fixed, so for now, you have to stay somewhere else."

You cross your arms and mutter a short 'thank you', bowing shortly in respect before you left her office, just barely containing the scream of agony you desperately wanted to let out once you closed the door. You're not surprised when you see Taehyung in the same position as he was when you entered the office, leaned against the wall with his legs crossed.

He pushes himself off the wall and saunters towards you, grinning teasingly, "So, how'd it go?"

You slap his arm lightly, "Oh, shut up."

The cackle he releases sounds almost maniacal, "So what now?" He moves to lean his weight on your shoulder- to which you promptly pushed him off before he could even think of touching you- before continuing with a sly smile, "You have no female friends to stay with, all of your other male friends already have roommates, and you have no money for an apartment. So what're you gonna do? Hmm?" He continuously pokes your cheek until you start speed-walking away from him.

You hated that he had a point. You had nowhere to go, no one to go to, and the only one you had previously considered to at least be a decent acquaintance- Lee Hana- definitely wasn't an option. Thing is, what if people catch you living with this guy? And what about the amount of filth he lived with? And most importantly- did you trust this guy enough to live in the same space as him?

"Where."

He catches up with you easily, "What was that?"

"I said-" You start, halting your steps to furiously flail your arms in the air in frustration, "Where the hell is your dumb house?!"

He's grinning. "Let's go, then." He leads you off campus, reminding you that you had to memorize the route to his house.

Fuck it, you think bitterly, at least he has a nice house.

~

So far, it's not too bad. The house is obviously much better than the small dorm you used to live in before, it was just a shame that most of your possessions burned in the fire, besides the necessities you had in your backpack. At least you had an excuse not to do the assigned homework.

"And this is your room!" He opens a door and walks inside, as you stood before the entrance gawking at the sight of the bedroom possibly being the size of your entire dorm. It even had a view beside the pristine, comfortable-looking bed that you already deduced you were going to spend most of your time in. Taehyung suddenly walked out and closed the door behind him, "Oops, wrong room."

You blink. "Wait, what."

He smiles and opens the door next to it, revealing a much smaller room that had cleaning supplies next to the bed and a smaller window that barely had a view at all. "Here it is!"

You give him a deadpanned expression. "Bitch- you're kidding right?"

"Let's go eat!" He leads you downstairs as you only stare impassively at his back, internally sending him to hell and back as he releases his hold on your hand once you both reach the kitchen. He clasps his hands together loudly, "Okay, so what do you want to eat for dinner?"