Pt.3

Most people would be confused as to why there were two people- who reeked of both milk and chocolate- were whining and grumbling while they both mopped the floors. And that's exactly what the passersby were doing.

"It's all your fault."

"You did it first!"

"Yeah, but you would have done it anyway."

"So would you!"

You both grumbled and quietly spat insults at the other as you mopped the floor to rid it of the mess you both created. Who knew he would have the same idea as you? Well you didn't, that's for sure.

"If you had the money to fill an entire bucket with milk, you could have just.. bought me milk?" You said, the male sending you a cheeky yet sarcastic smile,

"You don't deserve it." He said simply, his expression quickly dropping to a scowl as you gathered all your willpower to fight against the urge to punch him.

Thankfully Jimin just showed up to save you from getting suspended, or so you thought.

"I can't believe it, this is hilarious, oh my god." Jimin wiped the tears that formed in his eyes, reaching for his back pocket and taking out his phone, "I'm just gonna snap a quick picture, don't mind me-"

"Try doing that, short stuff, and you'll never see the light of day ever again." Taehyung said slowly, making the deadliest glare he could muster towards Jimin as said boy muttered something about not being short under his breath.

"Can we get suspended for purposely kicking his ass or no?" You whispered to Taehyung, the male shaking his head, which in turn made you sigh in annoyance.

"Yah, what are you two saying behind my back-"

The sound of a camera flashing successfully cut off Jimin's sentence, making the three of you turn your heads towards the source, which just so happened to be Jungkook, who was letting out a silent, breathy laugh before he started cackling,

"HAHA, look at you two, looking like two elementary school students who just got put on time-out. I'll frame this photo for safekeeping."

"Please don't." You and Taehyung chorused, the two of you exchanging eye contact before giving each other a curt nod in acceptance of each other's misery. Well that was a nice, three second long bonding moment.

"Was that rehearsed, or-"

"YAH, Jeon and Park, leave the two alone, they're cleaning!" The teacher announced, successfully scaring off the two that had been previously mocking you both. The teacher then turned towards you two, scolding and saying something about how you 'shouldn't talk to them while on your punishment' to which you stuck your tongue out when the tempered teacher walked away. Taehyung snickered beside you at your action, which made you hit him upside the head in response, reverting the two of you back to cleaning and shooting insults at the other.

~

You're only on your second week of school, and you already hate this guy's class. There was no active discussion or class participation whatsoever. Which is why you were surprised when he entered the class and told you all to talk in groups among yourselves, though a part of you was sure it was because he was probably too lazy to teach today. And you were sure that most of the class wouldn't even talk about the material he gave.

Not that you were complaining, since throughout most of the time you've been in his class he's only told the students to copy things from the book onto the paper. Which, by the way, is not learning, but physical labor.