Pt.8

Your nails rhythmically clattered against the wood of the table as you held your chin with your other hand, your elbow propped on the flat surface. You glared daggers at the wall in front of you in a bored manner, your mind void of any thoughts besides worry and frustration, and maybe also with ways of how to get away with murder.

Your history presentation was due today, and Kim Taehyung was nowhere to be seen.

You groan as your eyes flicker towards the clock on the wall, seeing that there are only a few minutes until class starts. You hit your head on the table loudly, alerting the attention of a few students, but you couldn't care less. The only solution to this problem was right in front of you, but you refused to think about it.

Finally sighing, you reach for your phone and scroll through your contacts, seeing "Annoying Walnut" and pressing it, stopping only for a second to think of why that was the first name that popped up for him. Your fingers hover over the letters, contemplating on what to say before shrugging to yourself, it's just for the school project, after this he'll stop bothering me. He'll stop.

You send him a quick message and huff in frustration when a few minutes pass and still no response. You're just about to tuck your phone back in your pocket until you feel the familiar vibration of a text message, and you quickly look over the screen.

Annoying Walnut: wassup

You: We have a project to organize, come to school you idiot!

Annoying Walnut:

You: Taehyung istg if you don't come I'mma whoop your ass

Annoying Walnut: Come at me scrub lord I'm fcking ripped

You: Just-

You: Just come to school

That was the last you've heard of him, and he didn't even confirm about whether or not he's coming to school. The other boys said he usually skips class, but you were hoping him and his incompetent ass would actually do some work for once, considering he actually did bring you some moderately well organized papers yesterday.

Speaking of yesterday, you haven't personally talked to him since then. You've been avoiding him like the plague, and you could only guess that he was doing the same. Things were definitely awkward, considering you've been talking to the others but not acknowledging his presence, mostly since he was doing the same and you didn't quite know what to say.

At least you could hide your flustered expression behind the screen this time.

And, after many anxious thoughts, the troublemaker finally steps foot into the classroom, sending the females that were obnoxiously squealing at his presence a smirk. You scoffed, what was he, an idol?

He sends the girls beside your shared table one last smirk and wink before it dropped, faltering quickly as he turns to you with a smile, sitting his bipolar ass down on his chair beside you and clasping his hands together, "So.." he starts awkwardly, "what do we have to do?"