1.Eye contact

It missed a few minutes to the beginning of the Kingsman's premiere that it would take place in London.
Colin and Livia are in the car, he's staring out the window grinding nervously the hand over his pants.
When they arrive, they get out of the car, Livia immediately turns towards the photographers, smiling; Colin slowly catches up with her by continuing to look around.
He comes near to her, places his hand on her shoulder.
Livia turns putting in profile herself and she looks at him, he try to plaster on a smile.
"Julianne! Juliaaannee!" the photographers howl, Colin turns himself in step and he finally sees her.
His heart is racing.
She was wonderful in her evening gown that it showed her shapes.
Livia and Juls look each other and they greet, then Juls turns over Colin, that he never stopped to staring at her from the moment she arrived.
C:"hi" he whispers to her.
Julianne smiles, putting her tongue among his teeth as she used to do:"hi" she moves closer to him, she touches his breast and she leans over him, trying to get to his cheek.
Colin closes the eyes and breathes deeply her perfume then as soon as he feels her lips on his face he swallows and he reopens the eyes. Julianne looks him again, in the eyes then she turns over the photographers.

 Julianne looks him again, in the eyes then she turns over the photographers

Livia takes Colin's hand:"we go" she whispers.
While they are walking Colin turns  more times to look at Julianne, that the same thing does.. their looks are crossed more times..
They enter in the theater and arrive behind the scenes waiting to make their entry on the stage.
Colin talks to Taron while he keeps an eye on Juls that she was in front of him.
That's all he can do, he continues to observe carefully her body, starting from her lower back and going up on her back, the shoulders covered by her red hair,  he's going crazy.
"Good evening everyone!" the presenter begins, they lining up ready to enter.
Mark and Pedro joke with Julianne, Colin keeps staring them in the back.
"and let's make now our heroes enter!" the crowd applauds and howls.
"the man who created this wonderful movie.. Matthew Vaugh!"  the presenter says.
While the director get up on stage, Colin comes near to Mark, place a hand on his shoulder:"Colin! We are making Juls crazy!" Mark says smiling, Colin looks at him then as soon as he pronounces that name he turns and looks Julianne, she chews on her lower lip.
"wait, wait..it's your turn, Taron!" Pedro says going through Colin and Julianne interrupting their visual contact.
She whirls with her back turned, she closes the eyes and sighs.
"now Merlin! Mark Strong!"
Colin looks her and while he's being about to touch her side the presenter yells:" Harry Hart folks!" he swallows and meanwhile he pass nearby her he graze her hand.
He arrives on the stage and he position himself among Taron and Mark, that he keeps on joking with Pedro. Colin looks Julianne that's at the end of the row.
Colin is getting annoyed by their attitude, Taron tries to speak to him, but at that time he can't hear nobody .
"well...let's enjoy this film! One last applause to our wonderful cast!" everyone start to applaude on the stage and turns over each other.
Their eyes, again. This time Colin looks her in the eyes and he nods his head, showing her the exit.
Also Julianne's going crazy, but she can't.
She dissuades the look and she turns over Pedro. They get off the stage.
"Will you sit next to me, Colin?" Taron says, Colin doesn't respond, he's waiting for Julianne then he holds her hand, helping her to go down.
"Follow me." Colin whispers to her, she sighs but he repeats approaching the lips to her "Follow me, Juls..".
She slightly turns:"we can't." He hardens the jaw, then he moves in front of her ad looks her.
A single glance , one look is sufficient,  they both understand what they really want.
They wish the same thing.
Colin holds her hand, Julianne tightens his stronger. They quickly walk toward the bathroom; around them there's the dark, their coworkers there are no more.
They arriving on the bath, Colin closes the door with the free hand.
J:"we shouldn't.." she whispers while he turns and begins to kiss her neck. Juls closes the eyes and begins to breathe deeply.
Colin runs his hands along her body:"you're beautiful" he whispers while he keeps kissing her.
His mouth goes down toward the breast, still covered by her dress.
Juls cups his face and says:"wait..what..what are we doing?.." Colin looks at her without a word. He lifts her dress with strength while he brings her into the corner, with the back against the wall. Julianne never takes her eyes off him, she slowly lifts her leg rubbing it against that of Colin, he immediately grabs her thigh holding it tight. He picks her up and let her sit on the sink, Julianne furiously opens his pants, Colin keeps kissing her with passion. Julianne lowers his boxer, Colin looks at her. -"come in" she says looking him in the eye "now." Colin lifts his head, looks into her eyes and rips her panties, starting to caress her intimacy with two fingers.
Tingling for the desire and looking him back, she takes his hand: "Please get inside".
It's in this moment that Colin penetrates her with the two fingers making her bow her head back. She is holding to his shoulders with both her hands and as soon as he starts to finger her, her grip becomes more pressing.
While he is strongly penetrates her, he goes closer and closer to her face whispering: "Talk. I want to hear you."
Juls is trembling and between the moans says: "Please don't stop...."
He suddenly stops and, putting his hands on her hips and looking down, starts to penetrate her.
"Omg.. omg don't stop!" She says, speaking louder and louder.
Colin looks her, increasing the movement's speed. "Say my name."
Juls swallows, Colon puts a hand on her neck: "Say my name!!". He yells.
"Colin!" Yells Livia from the outside. He stops, Jullian stares at him.
"Colin, are you in there?"
Juls whispers: "Come on, answer!"
Colin is still looking her in the eyes and slowly restarts to penetrate her.
"What are you doing?" She whispers.
From the outside, Livia recalls him.
Colin is moving strongly and Jullian, talking difficultly, asks: "What the hell are you doing??!"
Colin just says: "Say my name."
Juls closes her eyes and holds his hand tighter.
"Say it!" He repeats, clenching his teeth.
She swallows continuing to gasp: "Co-Colin. Colin!!"
Colin puts his forehead on Juls' one, he is going to come but she precedes him, bites his neck and stratchs his hand.
Colin, gasping, finally comes and collapses on her body. They are both breathing deeply.
J:"you get out first.." she whispers, Colin's kissing her neck, Julianne softly caress him:"come on, baby.."
C:"I've missed you terribly" he whispers to her without taking of his lips from her neck, Juls closes the eyes and whispers to him:"you too baby" she opens her eyes and says:"com'on..we have to leave this bath.." she takes his face with the hands and smiles to him-:"they'll think that we're lost!"
Colin has a sad expression on his face, Julianne kisses him:"come on baby..!" She renews his pant.
He makes her go down to the sink then he keeps to hold her into his harms:"it's not over."
Juls looks him into his eyes and shakes her head.
They get out of the bathroom, they look each other one last time before they go their separate ways.