9.Her Touch

Her flirty glance, those eyes fixed on me, everything was hushed. All I could do was feel my heart sharply beating. Hesitated, before headin' for her. Was almost stuck and bewitched by her gaze, but as she opened her legs, I went out of reason. Got closer with a firm step and ran a hand over her neck, grabbin' her ruby hair and bringin' her visage near to mine.
"What?" -Whispered, keeping a grin on her lips almost on my ones: "Is that all, Mh?" She started rubbin' the clearly visible erection in my trousers, while repeating those words.
"Coffee!" Livia cheered, entering the kitchen. Immediately took my hand off Julianne's neck and reached out the coffee machine on the shelf while she was still between me and the cooker. My heart was 'bout to blow up because of a getting-caught fear.
"Honey?"- Livia moved slightly, seeing Julianne. "Don't worry, Livia. We're already on it. Colin was helping me out with the machine"- Julianne answered back with conviction, almost persuading me.
"Sure"- Livia whispered, getting closer and almost relieving Julianne. The latter sneaked on the opposite side, taking place in front of me and holdin' the machine.
"Here's the coffee!"- Livia turned and grabbed the jar on the counter. Hadn't spoken since she came in, put my hand on the kitchen island and looked at Julianne who, meanwhile, hadn't stopped doing the same with a tiny smile. There was a quite strange strain, at least from my point of view, was trying to hide the evident erection.
"Here, wait!" Livia took the coffee machine from Julianne's hand and put it on the fire, under her watchful eye. "Don't worry, I got it. Anyway, couldn't stay downstairs a second longer" – She took a break; a tear ran down her cheek. I immediately reached out my hand to get close to her but I stopped in time; she quickly wiped her eyes: "I'm fine, thanks. Swear" - She smiled: "Go ahead, see you in a bit". Soften by the moment, Livia hugged Julianne, leaving me behind and turning her back. Anyway, could see Julianne's face: she looked nearly petrified.
"Might need your help to sit him down" - Raul broke firmly in the room, was starin' at me and waiting for an answer. Slowly, turned and started scratchin' my neck out. "Then, are you gonna help me?" Replied, so I nodded and followed him. Meanwhile, the women dissolved from the hug and finished makin' coffee.
Went downstairs, followed by Raul who's intent to blab 'bout Bart's conditions. Was still thinkin' about Julianne in that kitchen and about her eyes on me. Had a great desire to go back to her, made it impossible by circumstances.
"Here we are, dude!"- whispered grabbin' Bart from the behind while I placed in front of him. "We'll stand him up at the count of three!" Said, gazing upon a meanest-looking Bart.
"One, two..." I strongly grabbed him, helped by Raul: "And three!" Bart clung to me and, puttin' his arm around my shoulder, whispered: "You think I don't know you're shaggin' my wife?"
Couldn't move. Swallowing loudly, tried to keep calm and handle the situation in the best way possible. However, Bart seized this chance to blow his pent-up anger off so she kept whispering: "Maybe you should stop botherin' her or I'll be forced to make your wife aware of this affair"
Breathed loudly; my edge was gone and couldn't control it anymore. While was trying to reply, Livia rushed to Bart, followed by Julianne who was silently staring at him.
"Colin, let's take him upstairs and give him some coffee, it's almost ready" Decided to follow Livia 's words quietly; didn't want to ruin the night. As I lied Bart down on the sofa, walked away keepin' my hands on my sides and the look down. Thoughtful, was trying to understand if Bart's looking for answers or validations.
As soon as Bart got back to his senses, his wife decided to go back home and so the night curtains closed. One last gaze, then the darkness came. Ended up fightin' alone against myself.
A few days passed, since that night. Julianne sent obviously Livia an apologize text but didn't hear anything of her. That evening, after a walk at Richmond Park, found a script on my office desk. After getting' closer, picked it up and read the inscription on the front page: "Last time you see my wife".
Understood it was Bart. Decided to text immediately Julianne, without a second thought: "We must meet and talk 'bout Bart, as soon as possible!" Few minutes later, my phone vibrated: it was her. As I turned it to see the message preview, I read the positive reply.
Decided to meet the same day. Had recently found a peaceful pub called "Red Café", located a bit distant from my neighborhood, pretty sure nobody would ever recognize us, so we dated for 6:00.
All those emotions took me in that situation, the anger due to her husband's behavior overhung the desire to see her again, but I knew I had to make a point on the affair, I had to do for everyone's good. As she walked through the pub door, I forgot the last part of my motivational speech. Looked at her while she walked towards me, alone. That's suspicious!
"Hi, where's your bodyguard?" Asked, standin' up and sittin' down with her, who didn't even give me a look, and answered, puttin' her phone on the wood table: "Outside, waiting. I suppose we'll do this quickly"
Cold as ice, both in words and deeds. Put my elbow on the table. Unlike her, I hadn't stopped staring at her: "Right. Here, take a look!" - Put the paper in front of her. While was waiting she read it, got lost into the flashback of her in my kitchen. Closed my eyes and sighed deeply; for the first time she raised hers from the paper and gave me a look.
"Well, obviously we should stop this stunt. Don't think that'd be a problem, since.." Stopped her before could keep on. "No, please. Don't say it!"- Shook my head as disapproval sign; perfectly knew where she was going with this.
Saw her smiling for the first time, but also knew it was a fake one. Not as the smiles I usually saw when we're alone. "Oh, wanna make me believe I might be wrong?" Shook my head a second time, then looked down. "Come on, stop kiddin'. Look at me!" -She raised my face with a hand; I grabbed her wrists with gut, keeping lookin' through her eyes while she kept talking: "You'd better leave me right now"- Didn't move.
"You're not scared, are you?"-She drew my superior lip with her thumb, closed my eyes and shook her wrist harder. Julianne turned around the separator table and sat by my side. "You don't talk anymore, mh?" While whispered those words, she ran his free hand under the table, touching my erection. I let her left hand go, but my eyes were still closed. "Go to the loos!"- Stammered, swallowin'. But he replied unzippin' my pants. I grabbed her hand again and repeated: "Go to the loos!". She did as I told, without hesitation and wigglin' a bit. Watched her 'till she entered the toilets, then turned to my half pint of Guinness and drunk it in one shot before getting' up and reachin' her in.
As I opened the door, I felt her hands on my chest. Tuned quickly and started kissin' passionately her while drove her in one the four loo cabs, then turned her back towards the wall. She started rubbin' my pants 'till she unzipped 'em. As she put her hand inside my shorts, she left my lips whisperin': "Someone's glad to see me!" - Massaged my erection, but when I felt her touch I hided my face between her neck and shoulder, puttin' a hand on the wall.
Few minutes in that position were enough to make me lose any chance of control so, after placin' my erection through her legs, grabbed her hips and started pushin' with a firm rhythm. Could feel her breath on my ear, wheezing for each push. "Oh, God! More, more!" -Whispered while, without even noticin', I grabbed hardly her hips, leavin' marks on her body. "God, God!"- She murmured, pullin' my hair, then we came together.
We stood tight, huggin' each other. That belonging sensation I felt every time I spent time with her was back.
Slowly turned my face away from hers, then we burst out laughin'. "What the hell are we doin' in a loo, just like teens?" Whispered, without leavin' my hug. Replied shaking my head and bringin' a lock of her red hair behind her ear. "Missed ya!"- Kept starin' at her; that was all I wanted to do.
"We quickly dressed, I decided to get out first and walked over the sink to wash my hands. Few seconds later, Julianne got out so I dried my hand and followed her outside the loos.
We found around the table one more time, she kept her eyes down while I wasn't able not to do it. We both put one of our hands on the script under my glass, in the middle of the table, sweetly overlappin' them.
We looked and smiled to each other: "So, see you on set" -She whispered. Swallowed, lookin' down. Was not exactly the answer I was waitin' for: "Before". Shook her head and coldly answered back: "Nope!" So, I replied one more time: "Before!" She looked through my eyes and left, bitin' her lip. Then she walked out the pub and joined Frank.
In that moment, while was watchin' her moving away, my phone vibrated: it was Livia. So, I read the message preview: "Need to talk".