7.On Set.

The week started quiet, I had to shoot the last scenes of the film, I spent whole mornings on the set, I mostly knew the cast and was led by Emily Blunt, the protagonist of the remake of Mary Poppins, and my dearest friend for years and for this it was a pleasure to spend time there.

That afternoon I had the concert of Matteo, I promised myself not to miss any more similar events because important for him and rewarding for me, it was like going back in time, I reflected myself completely in his thoughts and even in his gestures.

Not even time to get into the car that my cell phone rang.
"Hello?"

"There was a setback, I'm accompanying Matteo to the concert, they anticipated it" I felt Livia agitated and away from the microphone, probably she was in the car too.

"Okay, I'll join you," I said quietly.

"No!" SHe shouted at me immediately interrupting "You must take Luca and bring him to the center, he does not know how to get to the subway, today there are no buses, and it is important, or so he says."

".. all right, okay, then I'll go, but tell Matteo I just got here."

"Okay! Thank you, kiss!" SHe attacked immediately.

Once I took Luca I took him to the subway

"Dad, please leave me here."

"Why? Do you see yourself here?" I answered looking around, in fact we were still far from the subway, he was ashamed of me?

"Yes dad.. I'll see you here..." he whispered, so I decided to leave him, I said goodbye and then parked the car to follow him.

I put on my usual black wool hat and sunglasses and started following him.

I did a nice piece on foot before I got to a side street of Trafalga Square where Liv came out from the corner, they were cute, very awkward; smiles as soon as I saw them greet each other and become red then I decided to finish there and leave him free, I would go back to see Matteo, But at that moment, in the midst of the crowd, I recognized Juls.

She was also covered, wearing her spotted cap with her visor and glasses

(POV Julianne)

I kept an eye on Liv until I saw the mysterious boy arrive, at first I didn't recognize him even then I looked at him better, I was interdicted for a few minutes.

It was Colin when he was a kid.

Smiles as I looked at his face, his curls falling on his forehead, his protruding jaw, also had the same pair of glasses.

I closed my eyes for a few moments and I breathed hard before turning around and going back, but suddenly I saw him, in the middle of the crowd, my heart was exploding, I felt it.

I was left with my mouth slightly open while our eyes could only look at each other.

It was so beautiful that it stood out in the crowd.

I let myself completely go and acted impulsively; with a determined step I approached.
"Where are you going, ma'am?"

I didn't even hear Frank, I kept going.

(POV Colin)

As soon as I saw her coming towards me a pain in my stomach struck me.

I stood still, I kept my hands in the pockets of my raincoat, I waited for it to come closer, but suddenly it stopped and with a casual look turned towards Frank, they exchanged two words, Then she looked at me again with a smile and greeted me with her hand as if nothing had happened. So I decided to do the same.