Chapter 16: Booming Love

Start from the beginning

"Riku... It is you!" I tackled him to the ground with a hug. "Thank you for be there! With the avalanche!" Kiss, "I still love you!"

"Ri, I-"

Kiss.

"Hey, let me-"

Kiss.

"I missed you so much!" I snuggled into his arms. "Thank you for not giving up on me!"

"Piri... I'm sorry..."

"Huh?"

"Once I heard Irix boarded the train for Hollow Baston, I was nervous." Riku said, "You chances on living on were slim, after a certain amount of time. I was afraid..."

"I'm here now, Silver." I smiled as he sat up and leaned against the tree with me in his arms. "I couldn't leave you or Kiyoko behind. That would make me a horrible mom and girlfriend."

He sighed, "Do you even want me anymore?"

I gasped and lifted my head up from his chest. He did know! ...Or was he just asking? "Of course I want you! I love you, Riku, and I know I could never love again if I lost you. You don't know what you mean to me, Silver!"

"You're not mad at me?" He asked and I tilted my head, curiously. "I'm the one who basically ki-"

I slapped him, "Get a hold of yourself! Don't say that!"

He held his cheek and a tear fell, "I..."

I widened my eyes and realized what I did, "Riku, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-"

This time he pulled me into a kiss. I melted into it. Worries and stress lifted from me and his passionate kiss was like it used to be, what I always liked. The kind that's slow, tender, and kind. The kind that you see fireworks with. I've missed this. I pulled away for needed air.

"Riku..." I moaned.

"I'm glad you still care about me after all I've done." I get up and helped him up. He tripped forward and I gasped, falling back. He wrapped an arm around my waist and my arms around his neck. He caught himself and me before we hit the ground. "Sorry... I- I, Uh..."

I giggled, "You look cuter like th-"

Darkness swirled around him and he turned back into Ansem. He looked in my eyes and sighed.

"Piri, I'm sorry. But I need to go!" I grabbed his wrist.

"No you don-" my brain started to hurt. 'Come on, finish your thoughts!' I gulped, "You can't go, Ri-" he looked at me concerned.

"Piri?" He held my hand. My vision blurred.

Me, Riku, and Sora sat in the dark realum, listening to the waves crash to the shore. I had a bruised arm and when Riku touched it, A jolt of pain went through my head.

I opened my eyes and looked around. It was all grey and I looked around. Suddenly all kinds of Dusks appeared around me. They all looked at me and roared, charging for me.

"NOOO!!" I jolted from the warm arms. I thought it was Riku until I heard Sora's voice, instead.

"Piri!" Sora said, more like shouted, in relief. I looked around. Mulan, Mushu, Donald, and Goofy were there too.

"Guys?" I looked around, "Wha... What happened?"

"You passed out." Mushu said.

"That and another one of those Nobodies was taking care of you." Sora frowned and growled. "It might have been the guy from earlier."