Chapter 7 (In Red's POV)

Chapter 7...

I heard screaming while I was walking. I kept on hearing screams until it faded out. I knew it was a male screaming. But the screaming sounded familar. I realized who the screaming was. It was Silver! Something terrible happened to him! I grabbed my pokeballs and my bag and headed out. I was going to rescue Silver from whatever happened.

I knew I had to help Silver. Silver was my best friend. I knew he was in danger the moment I heard screaming from...Oh no. I realized where I heard the screaming from. The wooded path! Oh no, Silver must have went through that path on his own! I ran to the wooded path. He wasn't there anymore.

I realized that the person who grabbed him and kidnapped him must have left the path with Silver. I saw his pokeballs. They were dropped. I picked them up and put them in my pocket. I figured that I have to take care of them until I find Silver.

No POV (Just for now)

Silver woke up to see that he was sitting in a chair. He was tied up. He couldn't move at all. Silver realized that he was blindfolded as well. And that his mouth was taped. He began to make muffled screams and grunts. "Don't worry, son. I'll free you very soon." Giovanni said. 'Let me go!' Silver said in a muffled yell at Giovanni, only to be slapped by him. Silver made a muffled scream when Giovanni slapped him.

"You know. I actually want to tell you who caused the curse." Giovanni said and smirked. Silver stopped struggling. Giovanni's smirk got wider and he leaned in the whisper in Silver's ear. "I was the one who made the curse and have your poor friends go to sleep in that deep slumber." Giovanni whispered in his ear. It sent a shiver down Silver's spine. Silver did a muffled whimper. Giovanni smirked and he decided to have a little fun with Silver. "Now...Let's play a game, son." Giovanni said. He then grabbed 2 items. Items Silver never liked. A knife and a taser. As Giovanni tortured the poor Silver. Silver kept making loud muffled screams.

Meanwhile...(Back to Red's POV)

I ran and ran, only to hear muffled screaming. It was coming from a dark abandoned building. I ran there to see what was going on through a window. My eyes widened at the sight. I found Silver. His dad, or should I say Giovanni, was torturing him. I began to feel rage. I ran in there. "Hey!" I yelled. Giovanni stopped at the hearing of my voice. 'Red!' Silver said in a muffled yell. His voice was filled with fear and relief. Giovanni smirked.

While I was distracted, Giovanni got away.

I pulled the tape off his mouth. Silver made a raspy gasp. Charizard helped me by cutting the ropes off of him. I removed the blindfold and saw Silver's eyes. His silver eyes were filled with tears of sadness and pain. I saw stab wounds. None of them were fatal, thank god. He was also tased as well. He never died from it, thank god. He hugged me while crying really hard.

I hugged him as well. I felt bad for him.

He never deserved this. I kept hugging Silver as he kept on crying and crying. Silver told me the truth of who caused the curse. I felt really angry because of the truth. Giovanni had my friend Blue in a deep sleep. But most of all, he had my love on fall into the deep slumber as well. "Don't worry, we will defeat your dad and save Gold and Green." I said to him. Silver looked up and nodded. I nodded to him back.