Chapter 6 (In Silver's POV)

Chapter 6...

I sighed as me and Red headed out. We saw two paths. One path that looked very safe and that is the path to my apartment and to Red's house. We looked at the other path, which was covered with a bunch of trees. Me and Red looked at each other. "We shouldn't go in that path. It doesn't look safe with a bunch of trees." Red said to me. I nodded quietly. Red decided to go into the safe path. I looked on as Red l kept walking off. He noticed that I was not coming and signaled me to come along. I told him that I would catch up. He nodded and went off to his house.

When he was gone, I got curious of the wooded path. So curious that I decided to take the path. I looked around and around. "Hm." I said as I looked around. Sure there was a bunch of trees. I noticed a lot of ponds. I kept looking around and around.

There was nothing. Just nothing. I sighed and sat down on a rock. At least there was nothing sharp on it. The rock was not even sharp either. I looked at the playful types of Goldeens playing around in the ponds along with Staryus. I smiled at the sight. The sight was really nice to be honest. I don't know I just vent my anger put on somebody. This sight really calms me down.

The sight was very beautiful. Very beautiful. I wondered about my feelings for Blue. I like him, sure. But I actually love him. Yes, I love Green. I should have told him before he ended up in the curse along with Gold. I'm such an idiot. I was stupid. So stupid to not tell him. I heard bushes moving. I got up and looked around for the source. Nothing. Inheard more bushes moving. Until I felt something or someone tap on my shoulder.

"Hello, son." The voice said and I felt someone put a bag over my head. "You are coming with me." The voice said. I didn't know what was happening. But I realized the voice said son. Wait...DAD?!

He laughed and pulled me along to the direction he was going while I struggled.

I screamed and screamed, hoping that someone would hear me. But no one did. I dropped my pokeballs. Oh no! My Pokemon! I kept screaming as he took me away. I eventually passed out and stopped struggling.