Chapter 5

Chapter 5...

The next morning, it was not really good. Red woke up, only to see his eyes were red from the crying he did last night. Thank god Silver was still asleep, otherwise Silver would have noticed the red eyes Red has from all the crying he did last night.

"Did I cry last night...?" Red whispered to himself. "Oh man..." Red said. He saw there was water nearby and splashed his face with the water. Few minutes later, Silver woke up. He noticed Red washing his face. Red was making sniffles as he washed his face. Silver knew something was up. "Red, you okay?" Silver asked to Red. "I'm fine." Red said while washing his face. Silver made a frown.

"Something clearly tells me you are not fine." Silver said to Red. Red sighed. He knew that Silver was right. Red looked at him. Silver was surprised to see the almost gone red eyes. "Red, were you crying last night?" Silver asked to Red, very worried about Red. Red finally admitted it. "I was. I began losing hope because I though that what happens if we don't save Gold and Blue." Red explained, doing his best not to cry because he has the feeling to cry. Right in front of Silver.

Silver began to understand what Red had meant. "Oh..." Silver replied to Red. "Don't worry, we will save Gold and Blue." Silver said. "But a kiss is the key to break the curse first." Red explained, which made Silver blush. "Oh...Um..." Silver stuttered. Red had a confused look on his face. "What's the matter, Silver?" Red asked to him. Now it was his turn to be worried about Silver. Silver looked back at Red. "Can...Can I tell you something?" Silver stuttered as he blushed. Red did a quiet nod.

"I...I actually have feelings...for Green." Silver replied to Red. He began blushing really hard. Red looked away covering his mouth with one hand. He was actually smiling behind the hand. Red then looked back as he wiped the smile off of his face. "Well, I guess that means you have to kiss Green, right?" Red said as he began to laugh. Silver blushed and was about to smack Red in the ace, but he laughed as well. Nervously, though.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Silver replied to Red as he laughed along with Red as well. The boys looked at Gold and Green. They were sleeping together. They smiled at them. They promised to themselves that they will save Gold and Green from the dreadful sleeping curse the sleeping boys had fallen into.