Chapter 4

Chapter 4...

Red saw that one of his rivals, Green had also fallen for the same curse that Gold has fallen into. A curse that has them in very deep slumber. They were to never wake up until they were kissed by someone. Someone who has a very kind and soft heart towards the sleeping victim. Someone who loves the sleeping victim. However, the sleeping victim had to love them in return.

If not, the kiss the person gives him or her would not work.

Red and Silver were the only ones that did not fall for the sleeping curse. Only Gold and Green were the victims of the sleeping curse. Red and Silver looked at each other. They carried Green into the same bed Gold was in.

Red did a sigh. "What are we gonna do? We can't let them be sleeping like this." Red said. Silver nodded in agreement. "You're right. If Gold and Green keep sleeping, they will be lost in the slumber forever. They just won't wake up." Silver replied towards Red in a sad tone. Red nodded in agreement. Silver looked up at the sky. "It's getting late..." Silver said as he began to yawn. Red yawned at well as he nodded.

Both of the boys decided to turn in for the night. Silver tied his long red hair in a ponytail. Red removed his hat and his red vest off. The bed that Gold and Blue were in was big enough for 4 people. Red slept next to Gold while Silver slept next to Green.

As Red began to fall asleep, he remembered a memory of him and Gold meeting each other.

Memory...
Gold was high on a mountain named Mt. Silver. He gone through many caves of Mt. Silver. He looked at his Typhlosion, which he nodded at Gold and Gold nodded at Typhlosion back.

Gold went outside only to see Red. The legendary trainer Red. The one that stopped Team Rocket first before Gold stopped Team Rocket and the one that became champion of Kanto.

"Hey! Hey, you!" Gold said to Red, who was looking out. Red heard the tone and he turned around to see Gold. Red looked like he saw a shooting star. He admired Gold's black raven hair, and the sun golden eyes that Gold had. Red then walked to Gold and his got out one of his Pokeballs and he sent out the Pokemon in it. It was a Pikachu.

Gold heard of Pikachu before. Gold sent out all of his Pokemon out. Same for Red. They began a Pokemon Battle. (Please correct me about Gold and Red's team if I got it wrong).

Red had a Pikachu, Charizard, Venusaur, Blastoise, Espeon, and Snorlax. A Snorlax?! Holy gods! Gold was shocked to see Red's team. All that Gold had was Typhlosion, Togekiss, Sunflora, Ambipom, Politoed, and Sudowoodo. No way that he was gonna survive against Red.

Gold commanded Sunflora to use Giga Drain on Blastoise, commanded Typhlosion to use Eruption of Venusaur, commanded Politoed to use Surf on Charizard, commanded Togekiss to use Aerial Ace on Snorlax, and commanded Sudowoodo to use Rock Throw on Espeon. All of Gold's pokemon follow the commands and attacked at once. Once Gold's Pokemon were done, Red commanded his Pokemon. All of his Pokemon attacked at once.

The fight kept going on and on and onc until Red lost against Gold. Gold smiled. Red looked at Gold. Red walked towards Gold. Red gave Gold a very small smile. Gold smiled back.

End of memory...

Red felt the tears coming and they rolled down his cheeks. Red them wrapped his arms around Gold and hugged Gold while crying. Red cried himself to sleep as he remembered Gold's beautiful smile.