War of Hormones

Currently on Double Trouble...

"I'm home!"

"Welcome!"

THAT IS THE SOUND OF SEVEN BOYS AT MY HOUSE--

"Just who are you, Yeon Choi? Or should I say, Y/N Choi."

ALL MY BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS GONE LIKE THAT?! NO WAY--

Your beating heart increased a tenfold at the mention of your true identity, causing your eyes to widen.

"Tch. What makes you say that?"

Quick! Defend yo ass!

The blank stared boy chuckled to himself before sauntering over to your direction.

Ah crap. He's coming over--

"There are many ways to tell. First was your reaction to my words. From your mannerisms in sociology class to your surname that coincidentally matches--"

V smacked one of his hands on the wall next to your head.

"--the tone of your voice would change when you start your battle stance at us. At that time I recalled your voice that matched the ones I listened to very well in sociology class. A class which Yeon does not go to. Besides, it doesn't make sense how you'd hate someone and the next day, you'd become so desperate to want to date that person. Also, in sociology class, if someone says something stupid, you'd start with a Pfftt--"

"Wait. WAIT. You noticed me in sociology class?!" Your jaw almost dropped at his observation as he quirked his eyebrow.

"So you admitted you are Y/N."

No way! I always thought he's not observant..! To me anyway..

"Ughhh... what do you want, V.. a knuckle sandwich?" Glaring at him, your eyes fired back in equal intensity as his. He only smirked.

"Aw. Threatening me now? I don't think you're in a position to do that. I will still tell the boys, even if you have my mouth stitched from your punches.." V's smouldering eyes did not leave your frustrated optics.

"Let's have a deal, shall we?" His hand stuck out like a sore thumb, you could only glare at it, hoping his hand would disappear from your laser hues.

"I won't tell anyone, in exchange..." V levelled himself in front of you, his breath blew at your face, irking your soul.

"You do what I say."

"Get your own slave. I ain't doing your homework, you ass."

Gritting your teeth, V gave you a deadly smile before he proceeded.

"What if it's not homework?"

Dragging your feet back home, you sighed the second time when you had to walk back to the library in hopes to see your sister, only to have receive a text from your dumbass sister telling you to meet her at home. Much to your dismay.

"I'm home!"

"Welcome!"

THAT IS THE SOUND OF SEVEN BOYS AT MY HOUSE--

"Erk!" You muttered, immediately went into hiding.

In the closet.

"Where did that person go?"

A soft voice spoke as you hid in the closet.

"Ah... Jimin-ah. We must be hearing things," a deep vocal chided in.