Rejection

A/N: Cover done by the amazing https://www.wattpad.com/user/Onlyhazell check her BTS story out too!

All BTS members are in high school and are of same age.

"No."

The boy's eyes widen at your sharp refusal to his offer as he stepped forward.

"N-No?"

He stammered, your eyes unblinking, unresponsive to his shocked and dejected behaviour.

"Yes."

"Wait, so it's a yes?"

You almost wanted to smack your head against the brick wall of your fancy school.

"NO. Ugh.. I am not going out with you..!"

​​​​​​Facing downwards, your eyes trailed at your swapped clothes.

Gosh, why do I have to dress so slutty.

Picking at the thread of the thigh high skirt, you were tempted to pull the skirt down to conceal your revealed legs. At the same time, your body was itching at how body hugging this fancy uniform has been doing to you.

But you're even more itching to get out of this scene.

Yah... let's get this over with.

"Look, I don't like you. You're shy, I'm outgoing. You're awkward, I'm out there. We don't match like chalk and cheese."

Really, Y/N?

From your peripheral vision, you could see the boy bitting his lip in frustration, but of course, you'd have none of that.

You're use to this everyday charade.
And it has to be done.
After all, you're your sister's keeper.

"Okay. See you next time."
Just when you stepped away from the boy, you felt your wrist being tightly gripped by the male.

"I-I-I.." he whispered at the shell of your ear, not realising till then just how close he was to you. That's when you realised just how persistent boys were.

Within a second, his back was slammed on the ground, your elbow pressed against his jaw.

"Touch me again and your ass is next."

With that, you released the boy before taking off, leaving him to tend to himself.

"Yah! You dumbass Choi!" Chucking the uniform at your very own twin sister, she laughed at the steam coming off your ears.

"What? Anything spicy happened during the confession?"
You practically ripped your clothes your sister was wearing in the changing room, as you slipped back into your ankle high skirt, platting your hair into a pigtail and sliding your big ass glasses.

"If you mean spicy as in a fight, then yes."

She chocked in her spit. You just dabbed a few spots on your cheeks for that freckle look.

"YOU DIDN'T. DID YOU?"

You could only roll your eyes.

"I had to. Jungkook was onto me like a rash--"

"Correction. Jungkook was onto me like a rash," your sister smiled, applying mascara to her already elongated eyelashes.

You know those typical pretty young things in high school who are cheerleaders, and are the perfect template of a Regina George?

Yeah, that's your sister. You on the other hand?

No. You prefer the quiet life. An above average student, who lurks in the library, studying, and dressed in overly modestly clothed while keeping out of mischief. That's you. But at nights, you would practice martial arts in order to protect your frail, perky sister.

That itself, is tiring.
Then again, your sister is just as tiring.

"You know how much I love you sis."

She hugged you like there's no tomorrow. All you did was squirm out of her hold.

"Only when I do your dirty work. Why can't you just reject these boys like a man."

"But I'm not a man. You are."

Bultaoruene.

"At least I have more b@££$ than you," you bit back, fully dressed and stepped out of the changing room, not before you hear your sister said--

"Wait. DID YOU SAY YOU REJECTED THE JUNGKOOK?!"

​​​​

"I see clouds on your head."
TaeHyung joked, earning a glare from Jungkook, as he plopped himself on the bench seat.

"I got rejected."

Jungkook's features were solemn, but Tae Hyung noticed the slight teardrop that fell out of his eye.

And the bruise from his jaw.

"WHAT THE--"

Tae Hyung was cut off by Jimin who strolled right in.

"Jungkook! How did it went-- Oh my jaw what happened?!"

Jimin cradled Jungkook's jaw like a baby, but Jimin's statement only led the hyungs marching in.

"Just my heart broken--"

"Not just a heart, your jaw! Did someone bully you?!"
Jin, being the motherly boy in the group, prodded his features to examine his condition.

Jungkook faced up to meet their eye, "Ah, n--"

"IT'S THAT GIRL YOU LIKE, ISN'T IT? I KNEW SHE'S BAD NEWS."

Jimin was about to throw something until NamJoon stepped in.

"I have heard of her. Yeon Choi, one of the most popular girls in our prestigious high school, but a heartbreaker. Dates a certain type of boy. I heard she has a side to her that is rather scary. She would be interesting to date."

The boys looked at NamJoon.

"You can't be serious--"

"Well, we are Bangtan. Popular badboys in school. Let's pay her a visit, no?"

Next on Double Trouble..

"I DID NOT KNOW THAT CONFESSION LETTER WAS FROM JUNGKOOK. I LIKE JUNGKOOK--"
​​​​​
"DUMBASS, HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW IT WAS HIM ALL ALONG.

"IT WAS A CONFESSION LETTER, HOW WOULD I KNOW HIS PEN NAME WAS JUSTIN SEAGULL--"

"WHAT'S SO SPECIAL ABOUT HIM ANYWAY."

"He's one of the badboys in our school, the pretty boy. I heard that if he gets hurt via emotionally or physcially, his bros will be after you like a pack of wolves."

"Crap."

"What?"

"I rejected the boy, does that count?"

"As long as you rejected him softly and did not damage his body."

Crap. I'm dead