Boy in Luv

Next time on Double Trouble...

"Just who is she.."

"Sweet in front of everyone and bitter behind close doors..."

"A bipolar?

"Regardless, I have a plan, a plan that leads girls get easily trapped."

"Which is?"

"Seduce her."

Honestly, YEON. WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON ENEMY LINES?!

There right in front of your eyes was NamJoon flirting with your sister. Your blinded sister. Who was giggling like a kid.

WHAT THE HELL SIS! I BULTAORUENE THEIR ASSES YESTERDAY AND YOU JUST DESTROYED THAT BADASSERY I SLAVED FOR YOU BY FLIRTING WITH THE LEADER?!

Your mind went into flashback mode as you recall that vivid past as if it was yesterday.

Literally, it was..

"It's time to teach you a lesson in knowing your place around this school, princess."

"Heh. I'd like to see you try."

NamJoon smirked at your lopsided smile as he reached out to twirl your l​​​​​​ocks, only to have you slap his hands off your hair.

"Hands off."

"Ohoo~ someone's fiesty~ Don't you want not just one but seven boys after you?"

"I'd rather date one good boy than bad boys like you," you backed a bit from NamJoon, who chuckled and snapped his fingers at the boys.

They started to close you in in a circle.

"But I am a good boy~" Jimin winked at you, causing you to twitch your eyebrow at him.

"When I turned into a baboon is when I will think you are one."

Strike one.

"OOOHH--" Tae Hyung cupped his mouth with his hands, from your savagery, not before the king of savagery stepped in.

"Your mouth is pretty 'nice', can't say much about your face."

The pale sugar male patted your cheeks, annoying you internally. While you kept your facade by grinning at him, you realised the pale sugar coloured male has laid himself open.

"At least I'm not a pretty girl, girl... oh.." you squinted your eyes at the male, lifting his bangs, "You are a girl, right?"

Strike two

"OHHHH Suga!" Tae Hyung 'oohh'ed, causing Suga to slap your hand from his face.

"Yah! Stop guys! This is going too far--" Jungkook was cut off by Jin.

"You're right.. Maybe we should stop.."

"But she isn't getting away with making Kookie writhe in pain! She needs to be taught a lesson of who she is messing with..!" Jimin intervened, not before J-Hope asked.

"So Miss Yeon Choi. I think you're all talk but no action," J-Hope queried, headlock Jungkook who struggle to push him off.

"Can't you see the evidence on his jaw? That's what happens when he touches me--"

"OHHH Jungkook, you didn't tell us you touched her! Now our baby is an international playboy!" V hollered, but Jungkook grew beet red from this.