Jump

Currently on Double Trouble...

"What the freak! It's a historical love story plus you're re-enacting with two popular Bangtan boys! I'm so jealous!"

"Dumbass! I have to act as this Josephine lady. Boy, she had so much love affair I swear, the amount of love affair she has got is enough to give me an A in all my subjects!"

"But I'm so jealous~ you got two boys working with you--"

"Pervert ass, if you're so jealous, why don't you do it?!"

"Can I?"

"P-pardon?!"

"Your phone, girl."

Yoongi's hand laid outstretched for your phone on your hand, but, all you did was stare at his pale ass hands.

"No."

A few gasps were heard next to your locker, as Jin rested his back against the locker next to you, anticipating the next words from Suga.

"I promise I won't bite. Now hand it over."

Quirking your eyebrow at him, your mouth was about to spat insults, until you realised your persona.

Aish! I'm suppose to act like a weak ass pansy!

"Yah.. Suga, you're scaring her. Miss, don't you want phone numbers from two of the hottest badboys in highschool?"

A few girls were gushing at this, eagerly watching this unfold, which isn't a good sign.

Considering you're suppose to be hidden away from people noticing you. The last thing you need is the whole student body figuring out you're related to your twin sister.

Which you have no desire to have anything to do with her and her possies in school.

Immediately, you realised your phone was not on your hand.

"Yah! Hand it over, pale ass!"

A few people were looking at your sudden outburst, which is out of character for a 'quiet, reserved person'. Heck, even Jin and Suga stared at your fiery personality.

So you coughed awkwardly.

"P-p-please hand it back... please.."

IF THEY DO NOT HAND IT OVER, I WILL SHOVE THESE SHOES UP THEIR ASS--

"There. Call us about our ASSignment, or 'other things'~"

Jin stressed the assignment word, not before he winked and blow kissed you, while Suga smirked from the background as they walked away.

OH GOSH THEY HEARD ME CALLING HIM AN PALE ASS--

Squinting at your phone on your hand, you scrolled to look at their contact name.

WHAT THE HECK IS WORLDWIDE HANDSOME AND AGUSTD?! WHO IS WHO?!

Sighing deeply, as soon as you pocketed your phone, it dinged.

DING!

Twitching your lip in annoyance, your eyes scanned to read the message.

Fatass:

Wassup mah early two minute noodlsis! I noticed people are actually looking at you. Were you in trouble again? :) - message received, 23 minutes ago.

Rolling your eyes, you typed back, as you walked to your next class.

2 minute sis: