Ciel glares at me with a reddened face.

"I can't see why you'd want me to do that. There's so many pleasures that only an adult could properly enjoy. You don't want to miss out on those."

I don't know why, but even I was angered by this.

"Oh, come on! He's still a child in this brain of his." I ferociously rub his hair. I must have done it too hard because he yelped and slapped my hand away. He shakes his head.

"Do as I say right now!"

"The fungi." She backs up again and tackles Ciel to the ground, putting her breasts in his face again.

"Can't we go about this in a less intimate way?!"

"What a killjoy. Just enjoy and savor the moment while it lasts."

He begrudgingly does what's needed, only to turn much younger than before any of this.

"This isn't right either!"

"Aw, but you're just so cute!" I pinch his wittle cheek.

"Well, that form comes with its own unique pleasures also. Must you be so choosy?"

"Put me back at once, or I will destroy you," he threatens in the cutest, little voice.

"Oh my Lloyd, you are just so cute!" I pinch his cheek again, but he bites my finger.

"Ow! B****!" I glare at him and suck on my pulsing finger.

"Yes, yes. Fine."

She presses Ciel's head against the middle of her chest, silencing his threats. Another blast of white light, and he returns to normal.

"I'm no better of than I was before all this." He looks at his hands, that I now realized had pale blue nail polish on them.

'He's looking more like a girl every day.'

"My, I was wondering this, and I'm terribly sorry. I don't even know your name."

"Because you've never bothered to ask it until now," Ciel deadpans. Smoke is once again blown at us, but this time I was caught in the crossfire. I cough alongside Ciel.

"Well, how could I with all your babbling about becoming larger and smaller and then larger again? And what good would it have done? You yourself hardly seem to know who you are anymore."

Ciel glares at him after his coughing fit.

"I do! I am Ciel, Earl of Phantomhive!"

"Oh, so is that what you think? That doesn't seem to fit somehow."

"Well it's true. Now, tell me where the white rabbit is."

"Oh, why didn't you say that's what you wanted in the first place?"

"You know?! Tell me," he orders.

"Manners, boy. What ever happened to please and thank you?" I tsk. Ciel sighs.

"Can you please tell us where the white rabbit had gone off to?" He says, not genuinely being polite.

"It's a start."

The caterpillar smirks and shrugs his shoulders.

"I haven't the foggiest!"

"Quit toying with me!" A dinging bell interrupts us, and the caterpillar laughs.

"This was a colossal waste of time." Ciel turns his back, venturing further away. I quickly trail behind him. "Nothing but a useless conversation with a useless bug."

"You think I'm useless, eh? I wouldn't say that if I were you."

Ciel turns his head around to look at Lau.

"What good have you done me?"

The caterpillar raises his arms.

"I am a caterpillar. My whole life is a series of transformations." Butterfly wings that look quite similar to a stain glass window sprout from his back. "First I become a chrysalis. Then, after that change, you know what happens."

"Then you become," Ciel turns his whole body towards Lau. "A butterfly?"

"You can come along for the ride, Alice. It's time to spread those wings, don't you think?" He opens his brown eyes and suddenly Ran-Mao appears behind Ciel. Her beautiful wings flutter as she lifts him from the ground.

"Hey, don't just leave me," I shout, but they were already quite high.

"Have to do everything myself," I mutter as I turn my necklace into angel wings. I follow after them, flying right beside Ciel.