Angered

Your POV:

I groan tiredly as I roll off the bed I was given. I remembered my promise to Sebastian and immediately made my way to Ciel's room. I didn't bother changing out of my pajamas, which consisted of a light grey T-shirt and red, plaid, pajama pants. I wanted to be as much as a pain in the ass as I could today. Without bothering to knock, I enter the room where Claude was putting on Ciel's socks.

"Greetings, douchebags." I kept walking forward, until my legs hit the bed. Then, I proceeded to fall face-first onto the mattress.

"What the hell are you doing in here?!" Ciel yells.

"Shh. Momma's tired," I mumble as I close my eyes.

"Why you-Claude, get her out!" He demanded.

"As you wish."

I felt his gloved hands grab my ankles.

"Uh, I think the f*** not." I open my eyes and electrocute him. The shock was powerful enough to send him flying.

"You wanna try again, spider b****? I told you I'm not leaving."

Claude adjusts his glasses and straightened out his suit after getting back to his feet. He glares daggers at me, which I returned with a smirk. He continues to put on Ciel's socks. I knew exactly what he was thinking in his mind, which made me feel sick.

"Blissful," he mutters. I made a gagging sound after hearing that.

'Pedophile.' A loud crash was heard from outside the manor. Both Ciel and I turn our heads to the direction of the noise.

"What's that?"

"That? Likely just a cat," Claude responds to Ciel's question.

"Or a really angry birdie," I added.

"That was too loud for either of those things. Strengthen the manor's defenses."

"Indeed, my young lord." Claude leans down before planting kiss on Ciel's sock-covered foot, resulting in a hard kick to the face.

"What a revolting display!"

"You're telling me. Do you have a foot fetish or something?"

As he stood up, I kicked him back down. My foot presses hard against his chest.

"Don't do such disgusting things to Ciel."

"My, he had such a strong kick. How blissful," he mumbles as though I didn't do a damn thing. Another crash was heard; this time, it was louder. I slap Claude's face before returning next to Ciel, who stared at me wide eyed. Claude cleared his throat as he gets up.

"I shall investigate it." He claps his hands.

"Hanna, guard our lord."

Hanna enters the room and bows in response to Claude's order.

"Yes, sir."

Claude leaves the room. I count to five before standing up and stretching my arms above my head.

"Well, I'm gonna get the heck outta here. See ya 'round, Ciel." I wave goodbye before exiting the room. I teleport to the garden where I saw most of the trees that surrounded the manor had been broken down due to Sebastian's anger.

"Jeez." I change my clothes to something more suitable before approaching Sebastian.

" I change my clothes to something more suitable before approaching Sebastian