Battle of the Earls

Your POV:

I lead the way for the demonic duo to where the earls were fighting each other. I roll my eyes when I spot the Viscount Druitt peaking from a crack in the door. Sebastian opens it quickly before running into the room.

"Master!" We all stop when we see that Alois had Ciel pinned, but Ciel had the sword in his bloodied hand. Alois had been stabbed through his vest and was bleeding a pools worth of crimson.

"Holy s*** cakes!" I exclaim.

"How horrific!" Druitt faints at the sight.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Please, HELP ME CLAUDE! HELP ME! I'M DYING!" Alois screams.

"Your highness-" Just as the butlers were about to approach them, Ciel orders them to step back.

"Until I've killed him, stay back!" He demands. To be honest, I didn't like this side of Ciel, but I suppose his anger makes him, well...him. Claude gasps as his eyes widen in shock. I couldn't stand to watch Alois writhing in pain and screaming his head off.

"Very good, my young lord."

"Die, Alois Trancy." Ciel stands and points his blade above Alois' head.

"No, please. I don't want to die. It hurts. Please, spare me, Ciel." Alois crawls along the ground to Ciel's leg. I had to bite my lip to stop any tears. I sympathized with Alois. He was always alone, so was I, until he found people to love.

'You know what? Screw it! I'm joining in!'

"You are truly pathetic, Alois. You killed my parents, and you want me to spare you?!"

"Wait, no, listen to me! You don't understand. You're being tricked by a demon, I'm telling you. Believe me. My parents were killed too, you know? My family was burned to death, along with the whole village. Someone stole them from me!" He managed to prop himself onto his knees and hugs Ciel around the waist. "Can't you see that we're basically the same?" His crying became worse from that point.

"I promise I won't bother you anymore. I apologize for everything. Just please, Ciel. Please, spare me. Please, let me live!"

Ciel chuckles bitterly as he raises the sword.

"Through your actions you have damaged my pride, and now you'll atone with your death!"

"No! Please, hurry, Claude! Help me!" Before the sword could touch him, I run and tackle Alois. We land on the floor with him in my arms. He wouldn't stop crying, so I pulled him into a tight embrace, being careful of his wounds.

"It's okay now, look," I comfortingly whisper. Alois opens his blue eyes to see that I had pulled him away in time, Claude had grabbed the sword, but Ciel still refused to let go of it without a fight.

"Y-you saved me," Alois mutters from under his breath.

"Let go, bastard!" Ciel demands.

"Ciel, language!" I was about to get up and teach that boy some manners, but Alois holds me tightly.

"No, don't go." He buries his face in my clothes. I sigh and allow Sebastian to take over.

"Young master!" Sebastian ran to Claude, who was still playing tug of war with the sword and Ciel. Ciel slaps Claude, leaving a bloody hand print on his cheek. Sebastian takes Ciel away from him. Claude's tongue licks a taste of the blood that had dropped down to the corner of his lips, resulting in his eyes flashing fuchsia. Both him and Sebastian gasp.

"It's not over! I'll kill you!"

"Due to the current circumstances, I'm afraid I cannot allow this dance to continue. Terribly sorry, but I'm afraid we'll have to excuse ourselves for the remainder of the day."

Claude still stood in surprise at the taste of Ciel's blood, not comprehending Sebastian's words.

"Do. You. Hear. Me. Claude?" Sebastian glares at him with pure hate.

"Oh, yes, of course." He adjusted his glasses. "I understand. Another time then?"

"I suggest that we be on our way, then." Sebastian stands up before starting to scold Ciel like a father.

"Now, first you ran off, then got yourself hurt. I'm positively at my wit's end with you, my lord. Are you really so adversed to dancing to do that?"

"Put me down!" Ciel began to push at Sebastian, so he'd let him go, however Sebastian remained unfazed.

"Honestly, sir, how can you possibly have the energy to throw a temper tantrum, like this, after loosing all that blood?" Sebastian began dancing with Ciel as he slaps him.

"It's the day of a ball after all. Come now," he jumps over me and Alois. "We'll dance our way through the sunset." He left the room with Ciel in his arms.

"Father of the year over here," I say aloud as I pat Alois' head. He was beginning to loose consciousness.

"C-Claude. What are you looking at? Come on, do something! Can't you see I've been stabbed?"

I lift him up gently in my arms, while Claude was still distracted by licking Ciel's blood off his cheek.

"Sick bastard. Would it kill you to help your current master before you start pining after another?" I see the other servants entering the room from the corner of my eye, so I direct my attention to them. Alois starts mumbling things, which ended in him spitting out blood.

"Alois, I advise you don't use up whatever energy you have left." I stride over to Hanna. "Take him to his room, and fix his wound immediately."

She bows before taking his, now unconscious, form into her arms then leaves. I heard mumbling beside me, so I looked down to find Druitt with red cheeks and a stupid smile. He was also making groping motions with his hands. I cringe at this. No doubt he's dreaming something perverted.

"For God's sake! Someone get him out of here."

The triplets drag Aleister away on my orders. I turn to Claude with a glare. I actually saw him flinch. I must have looked terrifying.

"I swear if you cause me more trouble than necessary, I'll behead you myself. Send me a letter when he wakes up. I might come over for a little visit." I exit the mansion and spot the triplets putting the Viscount into his carriage.

"Thank you. He's such a pain in the ass."

They turned to me and nod their heads in sequence. I couldn't help but let out a chuckle.

"Glad you agree. You know what? You guys are pretty cool." I pat two of their backs before continuing on. They blink in surprise as I walked past them.

'I should get home. The others are probably wondering where I went."