Stiles Stilinski-Cheerleader

You were sitting in the bleachers with Kira and Lydia as you watched the boys practice lacrosse. None of you were that involved with what was happening at the moment, because Lydia was trying to help you and Kira with a math problem.

          On the field, your boyfriend Stiles, and friend Scott were having troubles with some of the younger players.

         "This sucks," Stiles muttered, scooping a lacrosse ball off the ground. "We suck. Y/N's not even watching anymore."

         Scott glanced over at you and frowned. "Stiles, she's just doing homework."

        "Yeah, cause we're boring her."

        "No," Scott shook his head, trying to comfort his friend. "Dude, she just sucks at math."

         Stiles rolled his eyes, watching as Scott ran to the goal and threw the ball...and missed. Again.

         You had glanced up for a moment from your math to see your friend miss another goal, causing everyone but Stiles to laugh at him again. You angrily stood up and cupped your hands over your mouth. 

         "You got it, Scott!" You cheered. He looked up at you and sent you an amused grin.

         "Maybe if the hot blonde cheers for more of us you guys will do better," Garrett said to the guys with a smirk.

         Stiles's smiling face turned away from you and landed on the boy.

         "Hey Garrett..." he said, faking a laugh. The boy turned. "Shut up!"