Isaac Lahey-Isn't She Amazing

Isaac when you make a snarky or sarcastic comment that irritates everyone but him. He loved your sass.

You glanced over at Isaac as you knocked on Scott's bedroom door. Seconds later, Scott appeared, looking guilty. "Thanks for coming," he said.

I studied him for a minute, eyes narrowed. "What did you do now?"

He frowned. "What makes you think I did anything?"

"I'm not stupid," I rolled my eyes, then walked in the room, Isaac trailing behind me. The first thing I saw was Stiles sitting on the bed. "But you two are."

Stiles rolled his eyes, "I did not do this, I was called here."

We all looked at Scott, who looked towards the bathroom. I sighed and head towards the closed door, Isaac following closely behind.

When I opened the door, I gasped. "What the hell?" There was a boy tied up and duct taped in the bathtub. "Is that Liam?"

"You kidnapped Liam?" Isaac frowned, glancing over at the two dummies sitting on the bed.

"I didn't really have another option," Scott mumbled in his defense.

"I really doubt that," I gave him a look, then turned back to look at Liam, shooting him a big, fake smile. "I'll be right back, sweetie." His eyes widened at me as I shut the door.

Scott spent a few minutes explaining the events that had led us to the kidnapping of the freshman boy, but the only thing that really hit me was Scott's last few words-"...so, I bit him."

"Well, of course you did," I said sarcastically. "What else was there to do?"

Isaac looked over at me and grinned, while Scott and Stiles looked at me with a shameful frown.

"You idiots stay here while I go untie the little boy in the bathtub," I pointed at them both, deciding that I was going to be in charge now, since they obviously couldn't handle that responsibility.

Isaac was still grinning at me as he watched me walk away. "Isn't she amazing?"

"She's so mean," Stiles said sadly, throwing his face in his hands.

Scott patted his friend's back, also looking bummed. "I know."