He chuckled. "Drinking to death?"

"Can't you see that I only ordered a glass?"

"I can really see that... Mr. Bartender, let me have a bottle of Jack Daniels, please."

"You are the one who's drinking to death, you jerk." I said to him and I finished the Jack Daniels that's left on my glass.

Natawa lang naman ang loko at tamang-tama lang at sinerve na ng Bartender ang bote ng Jack Daniels na inorder niya. The bartender also gave him a glass to put his drink on.

"I want to drink tonight, dude. Mind if I join you here?"

The hell? I don't want to hang around with this bastard. He pisses the hell out of me.

"Don't you fucking join me, you bastard." I said, irritated by his mere presence.

He laughed again and that fucking annoys the hell out of me. "Chill, dude. I know you hate me. I really do and I hate you too. But come on, dude, let's knock ourselves out."

I was caught off guard when he put some Jack Daniels on my glass. "Are you out of your mind? Why did you put some Jack Daniels on my glass?"

"Because I share, dude. Ikaw lang naman ang hindi."

"Well, that's true. I really don't share what's mine. So better back off." I said to him. And he surely knows what... or who I mean.

He chuckled and smirked. "You know I can't do that, dude."

That hit it. I fisted my hand and I gritted my teeth. This guy really pisses me off! Gusto kong sabunutan ang buhok ko dahil sa inis ko sa kanya.

"Easy, bro. Let's knock ourselves out. We're both here to drink. Let's not talk about personal stuff right now. Let's just drink, bro."

"'Don't call me 'bro', you asshole."

"Okay, okay, fine... Let's just drink, savvy?"

"Damn you! You try to use pirate words and it doesn't even suit you." I hissed.

He laughed again and drank his whole glass of Jack Daniels. "Pinagbibigyan kita. You don't want me to say pirate words, then fine... What else do you want?"

"Stay away from what is mine," Mariin kong sabi.

"Except that one. I can't stay away." He said that pissed me off big time! I was ready to land a fist on his face when he spoke, "Let's just drink, man. Stop being so hot-headed."

"I can buy my own drink. I have a lot of money to buy plenty of bottles."

"Walang basagan ng trip, dude. Just drink with me. I know you can buy your own, you don't have to tell me that... Maybe you're shy? Oh come on my man, don't be—"

I cut him off, "Fine!"

I immediately drank the whole Jack Daniels on my glass in one shot. Tumawa naman ulit ang loko-loko.

I caught a girl staring at me intently at the side. She's wearing a thick-rimmed eyeglasses. Kanina pa ba siya nakatingin sa'kin? Nang makita niyang nahuli ko siyang nakatingin sa'kin, tumakbo siya palayo. Weird.

I didn't mind the girl any longer and I diverted my attention to the asshole beside me. Nilagyan niya ulit ng Jack Daniels ang baso ko at agad ko namang nilagok iyon.