Alternate Ending

This chapter is ONLY for those who wanted it. If you are happy with the true ending don't read this because its just a summary of his life after getting help. That's all. Thanks. ~CuriousKat

Louis's Point of View (POV)

       It had been two years since I was forced to get help, but now I was happy with a man that loved me. Harry had been so kind and patient through it all, but I knew it was utter hell like it had been for me. The rehabilitation center I had went to had such nice people as nurses and doctors. I recall my first few days there just sitting in my room ignoring everyone, I got ticks for disobeying meaning I was only making my stay longer. I sighed and eventually I gave in, eating and participating even though I didn't want to. All I had known at that point was that I wanted to be home with Harry. I was there for two months, the end of the first month Harry proposed in the middle of the café of the rehab center during visitation. I said "yes," of course. He was so happy and broke the rules by kissing me, I was so happy he did.

     About five months after I got out of the hospital we actually got married. I claimed Harry Styles as my husband, though its Harry Tomlinson now. The wedding was beautiful, our sister planned it all out. I was so grateful of the turn out.

    In July of 2015 we met with a woman called Briana Jungwirth, a woman willing to be a surrogate. She carried out little Freddie. January twenty-first our baby boy was born. Harry fell in love with the first time he held him.

      "He looks exactly like you, boo." Harry whispered before kissing our son's head. I smiled hugging his waist from behind. I chuckled and kissed his cheek lovingly.

      After everything we've been through after I got better was completely worth it all. I'm glad I stuck through for him, I can't imagine leaving him behind. I loved him... I don't want to be the cause of his pain.