Epilogue

A week later, the day of the funeral:

     I hugged Johannah as she cried looking down at her baby boy. I made the decision to make it open casket so I could see him one last time. They were about to close it so the could finally put him six feet under. I was sober for today, I had spoke about him in the most fondest ways, sharing memories of being his first, and our last date at The Ledbury. I had broken down mid way through my speech and Lottie had to help me, I couldn't believe he was gone. I know he wants me move on and live my life but he was my soulmate...my one and only and he's dead. I will live on for him as he said to, but I will stay single. 

     I pull out a blue velvet box and opened it to reveal a beautiful ring. "Is it okay if I place this ring on him?" I ask Johannah softly. She nods teary eyed. I proceed to slip the band on his ring finger. "I had planned to ask him to marry me as soon as he had gotten better..."

     "He would have said 'yes', Harry" Johannah speaks up softly. "He loved you so much." I nod whimpering as tears begin to fall once again. 

     We both step back as they close the casket, I cry out as I know it'll be the last time I'd ever see him again in the flesh. Johannah hugs me as I cry watching them lower him into the ground. 

     "I love you, Lou!" I cry out as he is completely lowered down. Johannah and Liam hold me back as I try to run over. I sob into Johannah's neck once they begin to cover his casket with dirt. My cries are muffled into he neck as she holds me. 

Goodbye, Lou...

________________________________________________________________________________

This is the cannon ending. I will possibly make another Epilogue where Louis does survive and does get help...I'm not sure. It pained me a lot to have him commit suicide and write out his funeral, but I had planned it from the beginning and I wasn't going to go back. This is a short story, I know, but this was similar to how fast my life had gone downhill and had considered similar ideas. Anyways, thank you for reading my story, I know that this was hard to read as it was hard to write. Please if you have depression or feel similar to the way Louis did in this story, please get help...things do get better.  

~CuriousKat