Prologue

Authors Note: I recommend reading It All Started With A Private Session first. Not required though. Vote & Comment. Never written a boyxboy before so bare with me! This story is Rated R for a reason so if you cannot handle boyxboy sex or sex period then this isn't the story for you.

I warned you.

People on cover are not affiliated with story.

unedited

Prologue

You know my dad always believed that if you were gay you were going to hell, regardless. If you ever kissed the same gender you were going to hell. He had his reasons but none of those were an excuse to disown not only his lesbian daughter but his gay son. He even hit me when he found out.

My mom ran with me to London but not long after she tried to take me home and for a while I managed. But when he made me attend the worst place imaginable to "Pray The Gay Away" and broke my wrist. Needless to say, I ran away.

Now here I am living with my 26 year old sister and her family. She immediately took me with no questions asked. But now here I am not even 6 months later, laying in bed next to the sexiest boy I've ever seen.

His name was Jordon and I wanted him, but part of me said he'd be just like him. I couldn't believe he betrayed my trust the way he did.

But he'll come into the story later. This is the story of how I met the love of my teenage life, Jordon Parks. And how he managed to repair my heart and trust, although I felt beyond repair.