chapter thirty-three; started melting

"He's going to be my future fiancé." The girl beamed.

"What?" Felix and Changbin said in unison. Then Felix noticed Hyejin in the crowd and looked at her, worried.

Changbin chuckled, sarcastically. "Girl, how old are you?"

"16."

"So you're one year younger than us. How do you even know him?"

"It's called love at first sight, you dummy!" The girl was wearing branded clothes from top to bottom. Hyejin could see already what type of person she is.

"Child, he doesn't even know you!"

"Uh, Changbin, I think I met her at a party... she's my father's colleague's daughter." Felix explained. The girl looked proud.

"Did he know that? Or did you just let your imagination run wild?" Changbin mocked.

The girl stuck her tongue out at him. "He's gonna agree. Right, Felix?"

"Um no..." he slowly said. Hyejin sighed in relief. Oops. Felix saw that and he smiled. Hyejin turned away as her hair fell on her face.

Changbin shooed her away. "See? No one wants a stupid brat like you."

The girl seemed furious at Changbin. "Wait and see! This is just the beginning!" The girl stomped away and some other students glared as she shoved her way past them.

"Stupid, stupid kids."