chapter sixteen; the show must go on

(A/N: 😍😍😍 he's adorable 😍😍😍)

Chan's Kitchen

Mom Chan:
heyyyyy this group chat is so quiet

Seo Changbin:
Hey Felix

Felix's frown turned into a smile. Changbin decided to open up to him first.

Lee Felix:
Heyy

Mom Chan:
stop ignoring me >:[

Mom Chan set Lee Felix's nickname to Jjikseu🐶 and Seo Changbin's nickname to BinBin🐻

BinBin🐻
Wow

Mom Chan:
School tmr! Ugh!!!
read by BinBin🐻 and Jjikseu🐶

Binnie🐻

How is Hyejin?

She woke up but she doesn't remember me.
The nurse said it was amnesia
and she might recover if we wait

Dumb*ss

?

I know you're blaming
yourself because of the
accident

It's not your fault
It's the driver's

So stop blaming yourself.

🤧❤️
What?

You're the best friend anyone
could ever have💘💕💞💘💘💗

.....stop it
read at 9:10 pm

But.. I'm going to get mad if you dare avoid her. I'm not kidding.
Our friendship is over if you avoid her. Over.

read at 11:56 pm

After saying bye to his parents (he didn't say bye to his sisters because they were still sleeping) (his older sister was snoring and he laughed at her for that), he grabbed his bag and headed to school. He stopped in the middle of his steps when he saw Hyejin smiling and walking with Jeongin.

"Oh, it's hyung!" Jeongin said, smiling. His braces were showing. Many girls at their high school had crushes on Jeongin and pointed out that one of his charming points was his braces. Hyejin looked at Felix and whispered something in Jeongin's ear, causing him to laugh.

Felix waved at Jeongin and walked faster to school. What did she say? Ugh why should I care?

Felix almost got a heart attack when Jeongin jumped and appeared behind him with Hyejin, panting as she followed Jeongin.

"Hyung! You scared Hyejin at the hospital!"

"Who? Me? I did?" Felix said, confused. Hyejin rolled her eyes.