B.I (iKON)

———————-———————-———————-———————-

"HAN BIIIIIIN!!"

You scream with the other ikonics that are screaming on the top of their lungs. Sweat, tears, cameras and phones all together. The girl next to you is balling her eyes out, the girl behind you keeps pushing to get closer as if it would successfully work.

As you enjoy the concert everything eventually needs to end. The concert ends and you meet up with
your friend who you got separated with. The night ends happily for you, but the fan meeting was still a day of anticipation. The day you see your biases. The day of pure bliss.

"(Y/n)!" Someone calls out to you to bring you back to reality "YeAh?!" You turn your head to your bestfriend "It's our turn next let's get ready!" Those words were overwhelming you which, just made adrenaline rush throughout your body. You nod in response, and your bestfriend goes back to taking footage of the talented men. 

Here you were infront of Bobby. He really is handsome even up-close, I probably look horrifying. Jinhwan then Donghyuk, June, Chanwoo, Yunhyeong, and finally it was your bias, B.I. "Hi~" He says while making eyecontact with you without even checking his signature. "Hi! I really love you! You're my bias!" You say which B.I finds adorable and smiles "Well, thank you. I really love you too!" He grabs your hands and intertwine with them. He uses his other hand to write on your album again but sadly your time has ended.

The fan meet was heaven on earth. You say your goodbyes to your bestfriend, and headed to your bedroom. I wish I could experience it again. You start to recall the incident which makes you start to feel butterflies in your belly.

You open the album to look at the signatures, and small notes from all of them. Your eye goes to B.I's part which had his signature and his note was

"I've noticed you. You've been attending our fan meets and concerts almost every time. I'm sorry for letting you spend a lot of money but it's on me this time. +82 ************ call me"

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!