32.SUPRISE PARTY

TAEHYUNG P.O.V

in 1hour is yongi hyung birthday, my cute one gummy hyungggg. Haha.

We cook, decorate the room and make a desert to.

In

3

1

1

.....

Then we off the light and i pull yongi hyung to come in into the room and all said

"SUPRISE!" We all shout and he make his gummy smile again, awee so cute. Haaha then he make a wish and cut the cake.then we eat and play some games.

YONGI P.O.V

im so happy! They make this for me? The room is so beautiful and the cake is awesomee. I love it.

"Guys, thanks for all of this, i really really happy and i love you all, although i cant celebrate this with my family, but you all are my second family and im so fucking happy!" i said.

"Awee, welcome yongi hyung i love you too, cuddle?" taheyung ask, then i hug him and kiss his forehead.

"Aww, so cute but i see someone jealous, i mean i think al of us jealous because you the only one who hug tae right know, we want to!" jin hyung said.

Then we hug together and continue eat. "Jin hyung i love you cooking!" i yell.

Haha. They all laughing and give them my cute smile ever. Just for them, then i look at our twitter. And #yongidays is top know.

@yongibae:
Happy birthday yongiiii oppaaa!! My cute one.

@btsworld:
Today is my bias birthday!!! Suga oppppaaaaa saranghaee happy birthday. ❤❤❤❤

But this one make me smile.

@taegi_ship:

Haiiii, happy birthday yongi oppa, i want to say have a happy day today cause this is your day, smile for ARMY ok? I love u oppa and keep healthy, protect Taehyung and the other for me. ❤Saranghae oppa.

This so cute, i will take care my tae and the other i promise you @taegi_ship. ❤

Then i go to living room and chat with my member, we watch the movie and eat popcorn. 🍿🍿🍺.haha i like when my birthday. ❤

"Guys" i said and they turn to me.

"I love you guys BANGTSN SEYEONDAN!" I shout.

"I love u to suga" they said and we hug. Haha i love this. 😂.

TO BE CONTINUE...